So my back has been hurting.....

Discussion in 'General' started by half and half, May 14, 2004.

1. Well the past few days my back has been killing me...On monday night my back startedt o hurt, and then i woke up teusday morning and i thought i couldnt walk...ever since then it has been hurting, and bending down sucks ass because of the pain...Plus i havnt had money this week, therefore i had no weed,(but i get paid this friday, so im buying some more :) BUT THEN TONIGHT MY FRIEND CALLS ME UP...and being such a nice friend asked if iwanted to smoke with him tonight, since we are always smoking eahc other out...BUT ANOTHER PLUS...My last college exam is tomorrow...Psychology, which means its summer time :) AND there are four parties this weekend..Man this weekend is just going to be awesome...

wow, i just read that, i must be really stoned. which is always a good thing.

2. yo. back pain sucks. but j ust keepin livin ur life and enjoyin it. i think it scool that ur parties are thi sweekend. stay real dog. peace.

3. wait a second i have been wondering this for a while also. Whenever i smoke, my back feels like it is tightening sort of. and a friend of mine who smokes a shiznitz load, his is really messed up. he has back spazms and has to take vicotin for it. he cannot walk to great and limps. I think that this is linked to marijuana use, really. I hope it doesnt but mine only "hurts" or feels different only when im high.

4. dunno, are you sure your smoking marijuana;)........it shouls have the exact offosite effect of back pain.

5. possitive it is the weed, even when i smoke my friends and he grows...

Grasscity Deals Near You