...so my art teacher fucked me over

Discussion in 'General' started by Antwone, Jan 14, 2006.

1. my art teacher failed me today (im HORRIBLE at art, HORIBLE) and we are required 2 semesters of art to graduate...so it looks like im gonna have to do indpendent study, or im takin my GED, and most likely ill be out of school in about a month,

it totaly sucks ass that im not graduating and walking with my class...but im not too reluctant to say good ridance, now i can start my life

2. im Awful at art as well, but thankfully my university doesnt require actual art art, i can take something else in its place i think

3. do some online stuff and pass that way man itll be so much better

4. Shouldn't have picked it.

5. it's a requirement

and to the original poster, go to your teacher and ask him if there is any class or anything you can do to graduate on time...

6. They shouldn't be able to fail you for not being good at art. That's like putting a guitar in a child's hands and slapping him because he can't play Classical Gas.

Jeeze.

7. At my school, theres more than 1 class to get a fine art credit. (IE. Cooking, Photo, Cartooning, Intro to Art, etc..) You sure theres only one class that will give you the credit you need?

8. Sounds like you screwed yourself over.

Don't blame other people for your misfortunes.

9. Exactly. Art teachers don't fail you because you aren't a brilliant artist. They fail you because you don't try.