so much progress with parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by success, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Well to start this off, the first time i got caught was like a year ago almost but ive been smoking for about a year before that. ( started to get lazy and not care about hiding it.) Well i hotboxed my room cuz i talked to my mom about weed and she thought it should be legal and she asked me if i tried it and i said i smoke. Apparently she thought i was joking....
    I Decided to smoke later that night, Well like a couple minutes after i came out of my room and my room is attached to a den on the first floor. She smelt fabreeze and was like what are you doing in there? ( i was trying to be niceee :smoking:) Well i told her smoking and i was stoned. She started crying and went and got my dad. My mom was upset and went to sleep.
    I had about 4 g's of some og kush and some purp. My dad took my mason jar emptied it on my desk and i will quote him. "you know im a cool dad right? like really cool?". i was just like yea dad, i know. he then took a nug and told me to hide the rest and to hide it from my mom. I now knew he smoked!!!!
    I got caught a couple times after that and told my mom i quit. Then i got caught a few more times this summer and then she started to get less and less upset about it and started calling me a stoner jokingly. Now she always assumes im high :D
    I came home with a fresh quad of the DANKEST shit ive ever bought, a 2.7g nug is in my avi of the stuff. She instantly smelled it when i walked in and was like "damn thats some strong stuff, admit to me you have it and just dont smoke in the house and stop driving with it on you!"
    When i smoke i now go outside and vape in my basement with my mflb. no smell and i have a sick game room down there. I get decent grades and stay out of trouble so its all good.
    My parents are now pretty chill and my room always smells like fresh bud and i dont even have to hide it anymore. I stash my stuff just cuz i dont want anyone taking some ;). They even ask me for eye drops when they have something in their eye or whatever. Well my message is be persistant and dont lie to them about your usage unless they are totally anti mj. I cant wait too toke with my dad, i wonder when it will be. I made alot of progress with my parents, totally worth everything! Anyone elses parents now cool with it? stories? :smoking::smoking:

2. this thread has 36 views and 0 replies

LOL i guess everybody saw that block of text and were just like 'nah ima dip'

3. good story, don't throw it away! do something good with your life, you are given such a good opportunity.

4. My moms a lot more openminded now. She is a case worker and most of her clients lives have been ruined by hard drugs, but she says not a single client has had their life fall apart because of weed.

5. Yeah I've progressively made strides with my parents too. My dad has never cared, doesn't make a difference to him and I stay out of trouble/grades up too. My mom took some time but I don't smoke in the house and don't come home blatantly ripped so she doesn't really care now, she even sent me a link about Colorado legalization.

6. Your guys have very rational parents my parents know I do but they don't approve they tell me I shouldn't do but they have never told to stop and try to catch they just look at me like i'm a failure as a son by doing it even though i'm just living life very spiritually and simple yet they're just so unapproval of any lifestyle choices i've made like when I said I was never going to cut my hair again they tripped balls and I said that years ago and they still want me to cut my hair...