So Much Has Changed In One Year

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreeker, May 9, 2004.

1. Last year around this time i had just started smoking. I had all these crazy ideas about growing and was like bud is ok but no other drugs. I was always getting ripped off. Now i barely smoke bud. I gave up my growing ideas. I have tried many other drugs, some of which i freaquently take and like more than weed.

I MISS MY CRAZY GROWING IDEAS AND MY STASHBOXES. BUT MOST OF ALL I MISS THE ATMOSHPHERE! WHAT HAPPENED, GRASSCITY WAS ALWAYS A VERY FUN PLACE TO JUST HANG OUT AT WHEN YOU WHERE BORED U COULD READ THE VERY INTERESTING THREADS GET A KICK OUT OF THEM, LOOK AT WHAT SOME OF THE NEW GROWERS ARE DOING AND GIVE THEM A TIP.

BUT NOW MOST THREADS ARE POINTLESS. ALMOST ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE LEFT AND ITS JUST NOT AS GREAT A PLACE AS IT WAS BEFORE

LETS RESTORE GC TO ITS ORIGINAL GLORY.

2. speak for yourself and try to do it without using caps :p

3. I beg to differ! this place is just as good as it ever was to me :) me and my friends, who may drift in and out, but always are here in this looming city of love! :)

4. I'm with Krazi and Sensi! :D

5. The thing that bothers me is people who start threads with the sole purpose of glorifying their intoxicated state

6. The biggest thing I notice is that the city is much larger now, than when I joined.. Thats a good thing though ;) But it just seemed like there weren't as many people to try to keep up with then, and that was cool too :smoke:..