So much for breaking in my new Christmas bong,

Discussion in 'General' started by InferiorZone, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Well around 9:00 pm i left for my aunts house, (she was having a family christmas eve party or whatever) i was going to stop by and stay the night and spend Christmas with her and the rest of my family the next morning. One of my close friends got me a 150 dollar bong for Christmas :hello: I was so freaking happy! Turns out i got him the same thing, only it was a different bong. lmao. (stoned minds think alike)
    Anywho, i got to my aunts house right? and turns out there was no "party" as i expected. You see thats what she told me, is that all of the family (cousins, uncles, aunts etc..) was going to be there and all smoke weed, drink and chill and shit right?

Well when i get there turns out she is drunk out of her mind. And no one is there but her. I feel a little akward in the situation, but hey it's Christmas right? I shouldn't let it get to me. So i decided i'd just chill and break-in my bong myself.

So i start ripping and whatnot, and after a good 3 hits. i was baked and already feeling pretty good. So i took a couple more.

(note - my actual first time smoking out of a bong, but i've been smoking for 4yrs)
    - I know that's probably weird.

Well eventually i started feeling pretty out of it, i mean i was so beyond freaking out. My hands were cold as ice, my face was hot as fuck, i felt almost NO feeling in my hands, there was a huge loud ringing noise inside my ear, and i felt like i couldn't breathe.
    So i'm thinking panic attack?

I don't want to go blaming my new bong, because i've smoked like 4 j's before and gotten baked off my ass and this has never happened. nothing like this at all!

I kinda feel like my enviroment was stressing me out, could that lead to a bad high?

(to update - i ended up having to go back to my place and chill out awhile, (once i was able to function properly on the road).

ugh, is something fucking wrong with me? i really hate that it was my first time hitting a bong and this happened. :mad:

This girl needs to get her freaking act together!

(sorry for the really long post. i'm still kinda baked but i actually feel better now that im at my house)

2. i dont think the bong is why you tripped out...i think you just got super high and syked yourself out by over analyzing things.

its cool your buddy got you a bong, the most expensive gift i have ever bought anyone is this 80 dollar vapor buddy (vape pipe) i bought one of my close friends.

3. i agree totally
    tho i will agree that bong high and blunt/joint high is totally different....

i love getting bong high:eek:

:yummy::bongin::metal::bongin::yay:

4. Bongs hit pretty harder than joints man.