So much better than finding a twenty in the pockets of jeans u just put on

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Donthateonmurph, Aug 2, 2008.

1. So i go into my drawer and pick up a book so i could get a lghter that was inhe back and all of a sudden a bag with a g falls out..... now do u no how many olcccasions ive been like damn i wish i had some weed right now but couldnt get any and all along i had a g sitting right there but i forget even opening this book to put it in. Has this ever happened to any of u lol

2. kind of, I was about to call for some bud, and i was like wow dude i havnt smoked in a while, all my dealers i knew in highschool are shot ( not littuarly) and my only option is to ask my sisters freinds, But then I rembered, I had weed stashed since summer after graduating HS in my room where i kept my checks from work. I found alot more than i expected to find, it was dry but i still got stoned.

3. I feel you on that one. I'm sure that if I searched my room hard enough I'd find anywhere between a quarter and a half (I've got a really bad habit of hiding my stash when I'm high and not remembering where I put it the next day :p). Hell, I was throwing out all the white owl tubes in my room (I've been collecting 'em for the past half year, and I had gotten up to like 30-40) and I found three rolled blunts I'd forgotten to smoke, haha.

4. Hahaha this happens to me all the time. Whenever I get my stash, I always put away a G somewhere and the short-term memory loss is so effective on me that I'll like play a game and see where it comes up next lmfao.