so most my friends are guys, how does that look?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Carrie, Jun 18, 2009.

1. i was thinking tonight , that most my really good friends are all dudes....

and as a guy, what would your fisrt impression be of a girl that mostly hangs out with guys....

does it look skanky? or would you think that she was cool and chill?...

i know im not a hoe,but i was just curious to how all you men out there look at girls like me when you dont really know us.....

any help here??:smoking:

2. for me, that makes me think said lady is more approachable and outgoing because she obviously knows how to connect and befriend the men folk.

3. it's funny cause I bet all those dudes you call friends secretly want to be close to your vaginal area..
    it sucks. 'friend zone' pfffft.

4. ha ha i dont think they are interested in my vaginal area..

im pretty sure they would have tried to get it by now you know lol..

5. o they are.;)

6. yea its cool im the same way

7. call me cynical, but my data suggests that pretty girls have alot of guy friends because guys treat them very welll and always hanging around waiting....for their chance to have sex with them.

8. ha ha agian, i dont think so, they act to crazy and buddy buddy with me...

lol, they treat me like one of the guys:rolleyes::smoking:

9. because........they're waiting on their chance to pounce and once they do.....

bam. you never see it coming
    [​IMG]

10. i would think you were cool but most likely be thinking about getting in your pants, it's a guy thing.

11. have you ever slept with any of em? or even made out? and i mean EVER?

12. ^ya, that's exactly what i was gonna say. I'm sure they like you, and think you're a swell person to hang out with. but that probably just makes them want to sleep with you even more.

13. I have to concur with my esteemed colleagues here.

Every guy has at least entertained the notion of banging his female friends. Unless they're like, a blood relation or something.

Now if you were really fat or had some type of horrible physical deformity that made you completely unappealing...then okay...maybe they aren't secretly harboring the desire to tap said ass, but EVEN THEN it's probably been thought about a time or two.

As to your actual question...

I'd have to see how you acted around your friends. I've known girls that had mainly guy friends and were cool. And I've also known girls that had mainly guy friends because it fed their egos to surround themselves with desperate fawning lapdogs.

14. #14 nitraw, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
    see ok i'll give u a littl story, why not?

about 4-5 yrs ago i was hangin out with this chick A LOT. she had a bf in another state. I started to REALLY like her and i wanted to tap that HARD. But at the same time i enjoyed her time as a friend. We were at a friend's of mine bar one night, and i ended up chatting with this guy and he told me something and it made perfect sense.

he said "there is no such thing as guy-friends" Basically what he said was, if there is no physical attraction to a woman or any interest to bang her, why would you be friends with her? Why wouldn't you just have another guy friend that a. you can do the same shit wiht (talk, go to bars blah blah) AND b. YOU could be trying to get some ass (from other chicks obviously, w/o worrying about what you're "girl"-friend will say, because i've had some bad cock-blocks from chicks i know) . as a guy-friend you're always looking for that one time to bang her, and it could not have been truer with my situation.

Me and that girl ended up sleeping together (and i do mean sleeping we didn't do anything) Partially because i was nervous and SHY as hell and part because i didn't know what would happen if we did it.

anyway after that i became certain that women and men can't be friends. I've seen a lot of proof of that.
    BUT there are a lot of exceptions. If you guys met when you were kids and "grew up" together, chances are you are just friends. there are others as well and i can't really think right now :)

Back on the topic though, i really don't know how i'd react to a chick who has a bunch of guy friends. I'd probably want to meet them all and i would probably ask a lot of questions cause i'm like that, if we were in a relationship. But if we're just fooling around, none of my business.

15. speakin for all the guys on this thread...fuck the friend zone...it is every guys worst dream and yet it still happens more often then we would like...but a girl with alot of guy friends in my eyes probly means she is chill and cool to be around.

16. lol about the fat deformed. yea we still think about it.

17. Chicks with lots of guy friends are usually either A. really hot, B. really cool or C. both. So those girls are usually pretty awesome. But on the other hand, you always know that all the her guy-friends want to fuck her (even if they are "just friends" and the guy doesn't mind, he still wants to bang her), which makes it harder, IMO, to make any moves.

18. I would be thinking 'DYKE! DYKE! DYKE!' :p

Nah seriously I'd probably check you out and then be disheartened as I figure you're hanging with your boyfriend and his friends :(

19. Yeah how many of them have you actually had sex or made out with? Then I'll be able to more accurately answer your question.

20. ha ha i have never ever kissed, made out, or had sex with any of them...

maybe i should explain myself more...

i had a boyfriend, and of course made friends with all of his friends because they thought i was cool or whatever...SO, when we broke up they all stayed friends with me instead of him.... they thought he was a douche for breaking up with me... so i think that they would never cross that friend zone becuase im like their old friends ex girlfriend... does this make sense?

but the problem now, is that they are all really defensive of other guys trying to get with me.. they dont think any of them are good enough or something like that....

so its hard do deal with a bunch of guys always having my back ha ha..