So, me and my friend are just kickin it

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 452289, Oct 2, 2011.

1. When he decides he wants to start inviting people over and throw a kickback. Well, we start making calls at around 4 pm and by 10 pm there were like 25 people, so it was no longer a kickback. I bought an eighth yesterday and bought another today (my friend pitched in 10 bucks) to have the guests smoke. So were all smoking and after bought smoking a gram and a half we go inside to play cod and after an hour we go back outside to smoke some more and realize that someone took the fucking bong. Like seriously? I buy you guys some decent herb to smoke, out of a nice bong, and you go and fucking steal it? Fucking thieves are a disgrace man.

2. Don't invite shady people over.

3. Lol karma's a bitch.

4. Smoke alone its the best

5. But yeah that's fucked up , but karma a bitch. I love being a loner stoner

6. That shit always happened in high school. Now everyone is a chill head.

7. Yeah i prefer smoking alone and rarely take any pieces out with me when i go places except my one hitter dugout and the one time i decide to help a homie throw a kickback, i get it stolen. fuck it Im sticking to lone smoking from now on.

8. someone stole my friends bong, but im pretty sure he thinks it was me cause we were smoking alot together at that time... just sucks really when someone steals not becuase the item is gone but because everyones thought turns to shit like a ripple effect

9. Rule of Thumb: Any time a party is going on, keep everything that's nice in a safe, secure place. Otherwise it will almost certainly get broken or stolen. ;)

10. You got used. Don't trust the people you meet so easily.

11. yeah, OP I mean this is pretty much common sense right here,,,,especially if whoever the fuck is coming over.....