Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so mayb u can tell me why.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fiya666, Dec 17, 2010.

1. allright...listen.....for some wierd reason....if i take a big hit....my head itches...idk why..but it happens a lot....ill spark a fat bowl or rip a nice fat bong hit and my head will itch for like 5 seconds right after i hit it.....idk gc im jus wonderin if anybody else has a simliar experience :/ my fault for the dumb randomness though

2. You have head lice.

3. My head gets tingly after a rip to I don't think you're going to die or anything

Edit: I'm a doctor you're going to die

4. #4 B-J-G, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

5. Shit OP, looks like you're pretty fucked

6. maybe a slight allergy or something.

7. idk im sorta goin with this guy....i mean lol if i had lice it would constantly itch...not that im taking u srsly but im jus sayin....and its only like the 5 seconds after a hit though....like idk my head jus gets warm nd shit and itches kinda....its like wtf....is it jus like the effect of taking a big hit? idfk

8. Them spiders be layin eggs in your braaaaaaaain

9. That is most likely the case, spider's enjoy to crawl into an unfortunate person's ears, and make home inside the cavity of the skull by laying egg's in the brain. It's pretty serious I would consult a Neurologist.

10. The common crackhead itches a lot. Maybe your weed is laced!

11. thats often what happens to alot of people after a big hit. a nice head rush

12. hahahahahhahahhaha

13. it's probably the chemicals attaching themselves to the receptors in your brain