So Many questions...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 2Tall4Basketbal, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Is it to early to auto-flower these?

[​IMG]

Why do some of my plants have 6 leaves and some have 5?

[​IMG]

Can I force flower these four plants and how would I go about it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Are these plants to small to force flower?

[​IMG]

Does this plant look healthy?

[​IMG]

Is it to still to early to tell the sex of the plant its 2 feet it just keeping getting bigger an bigger?

[​IMG]

Opinions on these plants.......

[​IMG]

2. Auto-flower ..means to flower automatically :rolleyes: ..not sure how you would auto flower em, if they do not do it themselves..

they all do

seen leaflet counts go as high as 13, on big ass sativas...heard of larger numbers.

12 on, 12 off

no

yes

look for preflowers on the branching nodes. They mainly show up on nodes 4-8...

looks fine ..

But you need to read some more stickies, or grow books IMHO............ not trying to be insulting, just truthful :eek: :smoke: ..

peace
    Wharf

one other thing .. pull those weeds, you do not want to have competition for your nutrients.

3. alright next question...... Are these plants to small to auto flower?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW... and i will start a flowering journal

[​IMG]

4. Auto flower is something that some strains do on their own. Most marijuana plants require around 12 ours of darkness every day to flower (produce bud). Auto flower plants will flower even under 24 hour lighting, so they can be good to grow if you are looking to harvest early, but the sunlight will naturally flower your plants in time. If you live in the US they should start to flower around late august or September and finish around Halloween. You can tell if your plant if ready to force flower by looking at the nodes (where the leaves grow out of the stem). If two leaves grow out at the same part of the stem, it's not ready. If it grows one leaf, then grows up a little, then grows another leaf, that is called alternating nodes and it means your plant if ready to flower anytime the light is right. Marijuana leaves usually start with one finger, then at the next node will have to fingers, and work they way up to at least five fingers per leaf, although healthier and bigger plants will have more fingers per leaf. You plants look pretty good, but a little yellow. They might not be getting enough light, they could be getting to much water, or they could need more nutes. They are also stretching a little bit (tall and skinny) so that probably means they need more sun. I agree with the previous post that it would be good for you to do some more reading. The more you know, the better bud you'll grow.