so many questions!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hitman7594, Jun 22, 2009.

1. ok so i have decided i want to start growing but i want to start small
    i still live with my parents so the first thing is places i am on the third floor which is the top floor but my parents do come upstairs. Are there any other places i could grow?
    Next i was going to just start with one plant to see how it goes would a small growbox be a good idea or something else? Also should i go with soil or hydroponics. Budget wise can someone tell me how much a plan like this should cost and what i need supply wise and how much im going to get out of one plant
    Thanks!

2. If you don't have permission to grow in your parents house, then either grow outside or wait until you get your own place.

3. Gotta agree with Tim... Depending on where live, if you get busted, you could get your parents in deep $hit.

4. Wait to get your own place. $500 bucks min for soil $1000 for hydro. If you or some one else was able to it for cheaper congrats I couldnt.

5. Ask them if you can grow it. If you aren't comfortable enough to ask them, don't grow it. If you ask them and they say no, definitely don't grow it.

Spend the time you have in your 'rents house studying how to grow. When you get your own place, you'll be well prepared to start growing, and you won't be endangering unwilling people.

6. Or cheaper outdoors - no lights to buy.

7. My advice is to grow something legal for now. Seriously, it will give you experience growing something and you can follow many of the same protocols you would with mj. You should be able to get permission. Try catnip. See if you can grow the best dank catnip there is. The cats will love you for it and you will learn a lot.

8. ^ lmao

but I concur, before I started to grow I used to grow peppers, veggies, and such...gave me a good idea and some experience before getting into it all

especially when I grew peppers because they were rather fickle and I had to make a humidity dome for them and grow inside due to a late frost that year