so many problems...help if possible??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bryan man, Feb 18, 2007.

1. wow...ok so somehow ive mamanaged even thoguht theres been tons of problems to sprout my plant and got it to 4 leaves and itss looking real nice. only problem is i have it on a flourescent grow light cart with a bunc hof other plants....in plain veiw for my parents to walk by and see. today ive been trying to set up a light with it in some hidden places...but every tim there is light leak. im thinkni about trying to make a littl box out of some scrap wood but idk if it would work...im also kinda worried about i nthe attic or somthing someone seeing a poer cord that they dont remeber being plougged in and following it to the box...even though it hutrs jsut tihnkin abo0ut it im thinking about just trashing it and growing some other time when i can the space and privacy enough?? you all think thats the best idea or should i try some maybe sketch place and try to keep it alive???? or if anyone has some really great idea thats not sketch in a house where theres like no privacy....id love to hear cus i really am not wanting to kill it :( help help help:smoking::confused:

2. Well, your not gonna like what im about to say, but ill try to be fair to the situation.

First of all, trying to grow in your parents house just isnt a good idea no matter how you try to break it down. Your putting their names at risk, and your own doing something like that.
    Even if you dont care about what happens to them, and decide to be selfish, you have to concider just having people around your grow screams getting caught and will always come back to you.
    Now i dont know you or your family, maybe you have some really good reason i dont know, but If you decide to proceed, make sure you read up ALOT, because one of the most basic notes about growing is you dont mix up plants, this can lead to bugs and environment issues.
    Wish i could give you more info on "stealth" but I cant, good luck.

3. u should not be growing dope in your parents house without there permission.
    I, as well as most responcible growers, will refrain from helping you based on that fact alone.

sorry

4. hey thanks anony and sir grow.

yea i been thinkin about it today and i had to get it out of sight so i put it in right under soime other plants and you cant see it at all because its so tiny still. but im probly gonna get rid of it since its too much trouble and sketch...im probvly gonna keep it a day or 2 just to see a few more stages of it jsut for fun then trash it or somthing. :( o well i just got real into growing and read every fuckin thing for 2 days strait i could and set everything up. i dunno when you guys started but im 16 now so i guess you have to be atleast 19-20ish and have your own place to even closet grow? o well thanks guys for your help:wave:

5. well, 1st off, your 16.. that means your in school. if you HAVE to kill your brain cells at that age, you can get it from school i'm sure :p

2nd, its your parrents house, they would get hit way harder than you if something went wrong. thats very disrespectful, i know your excited and i know it seems cool. if you want to play around with growing, do it out side away from your parents property.

3rd, your 16, go date girls or guys or what ever.. this hobby is for those of us who dont get out much :p lol.

6. ur decision is a responcible one and i commend you..

i started growing at 16, but i did it outdoors to avoid my folks finding it or an ex ratting me out to the cops and have em kik in my parents door.

i put my parents thu enought crap i didnt wanna get em busted for cultivation too.lol

grow outdoors! nutin beats sunshine!