So many options, opinions appreciated.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Ivanzbenz, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Okay, so I had about 15lbs of medical trim fall into my lap and I don't have much (or any really) experience with processing. The trim is old, 2 summers ago old but it was dried and cured properly so no mold or other issues... Just old.
    I made butter and while it took about 60-90min to feel the effects, they worked and were quite potent. I used Hashmouf's cold water extraction tutorial and turned 21g of trim into 2.7g of hash and his QWISO tutorial with 14g but still waiting for the evaporation to finish (36hrs later?)... After my experiments and giving away some I'm left with about 11lbs. The cold water extraction seems to be the least labor intensive but is 2.7g about the normal yield for 21g of (old) trim? Any better ideas on what I should do to get the most out of what I have? I included pics of the trim and what cold water extraction yielded. Thanksabunch ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413414326.703794.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413414355.090840.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413414374.900725.jpg

Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow...

2. Yea i usually make butane hash myself but thats obviously a bit much for that amount anyways i usually get 10%-15% return so what you got is good

3. You have 11 pounds? Take 5.5 pounds and make bubble hash, then take the other 5.5 pounds and make BHO. Youll have the two best kinds of hash, plus BHO is hella easy to make super potent edibles with!!

4. Thats fucking awesome. You're gonna get so much product