so last night i found out i got cheated on...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CountryGrown79, May 22, 2010.

1. This is why I handcuff my girlfriend to a pole when I go somewhere.

2. your friends that saw shit going down should've interviened. if i was at a party and saw my friend's girl all up on some dude or vice versa, i wouldn't let that shit slide, and i would expect the same from my friends.

3. I use the tree outside in my backyard... how similar.

4. i brought this exactly to the table when i talked to those 3 friends. only one of them truely admitted seeing anything. the others just said they ignored it so i got pretty upset that my buddies let me out to dry on this. but whatever happens happens

5. I believe the correct term is Disregard Females, Ingest Cannabis

I hope you kicked her to the curb man.

6. unless she's so fucked up that she's out of it &/or the dude is obviosly buggin' her against her will.....then observe & report is best policy (your there to party not chaperone some slut your bro fell for,who needs that drama anyway)better he find out now what kind o girl she really is.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpOnHPdRJWY]YouTube - The Notorious B.I.G - Get Money[/ame]

Get $$$$$ and forget about her.

8. yeah exactly because the kid had his butt pirates there to bac whatever he said and i guess everyone she was with was trash talking me left and righht so i really know now who my enemies in life are. but it dont matter ive got the best friends in the world and a little bit of pot and a bong brings us all closer. its like that 70's show we all sit around and shoot the shit about our day.

9. Getting cheated on sucks ass...

10. THIS is the truth right here.

it always comes back but when you reapply the herb it gets weaker and weaker lol. and eventually youre just like "fuck it"... for me anyways

11. ya man, i found out i got cheated on a while back, and i gave up smokin weed just for her cause she didnt like it. shes frnds with a bunch of skanks and they all went and smoked weed, (accept for her) and she gotta contact high and gave some guy a blow job for a bit then stopped and started crying. im still with her only because she told me, she didnt finish, and she knows she did wrong. but now im smokin weed alllll thaaa tiiimmmmee. i fuckin stay high all day. i love it. weed helps solve problems

12. whaat? lol ditch a slut.

13. Everyone gets cheated on, OP. Let karma take it's course...

14. :eek:SHE CRIED BECAUSE HE MADE HER SWALLOW....LOL...HAHAHAHAHA........;):wave::smoking::smoking:

15. if she did it once shes gona do it again

16. That sucks dude, but take heart that we've all been there, you'll be over it in good time. Keep in mind that now you know what kind of a gal she is, and what kind of so called "friends" you have.

Btw, ya may wanna get yourself tested for STD's and HIV.....

17. It wasn't because she was high, man. Never accept that "excuse." She's a hoe fo sho!

OP, did you get your shit back?

18. I don't really understand girls sometimes. cheating is like the lowest form of betrayal. You shouldn't be in a relationship if you even think about cheating. That shit isn't even in my vocabulary

19. whenever i get into a fight with my girlfriend i usually just pack a few nice fat bowls and then feel great. trust me, do yourself a favor and just stop talking to this bitch. show her you don't care or give a fuck at all about her. move on with your life because there's plenty of fine lady's out there lol. and when she sees you have moved on and your hanging out with other girls it will bother the fuck out of her and if she does cry for you back ignore the fuck out of her. its not worth keeping someone you cant trust. good luck!