So ladie blades,what makes YOU cum?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by AbydeBySolace, Aug 2, 2011.

1. You're right.

2. #82 Jennuine, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I am not judgemental to anyones sexual desires, but personally as a female...being called names like that is degrading.

3. Nothing wrong with having a personal preference. Also there is nothing wrong with stating it, it doesn't become judgmental until it is directed at someone and used more as an attack than a statement.

My wife loves being call my dirty slut during sex but she and I are complete freaks in the bedroom :confused_2: It works for us, it may not for others what we enjoy.

4. La la la feminists. let people do what they want to do in a bed room. as long as its consensual and all for pleasure, there should be no problem with whatever someone wants to do in the sack. people trip so hard cause people dont agree with them, as long as their activities aren't affecting you in a negative way i see no reason for you to have a problem with it

5. #85 Jennuine, Aug 16, 2011
    Not sure who youre directing this towards, but again...I wasn't judging anyone. I know some people get off in different ways...to each their own. It's just difficult for me because some men have used those terms on me in a megative way....no what I mean. Peace amd love!

6. #86 Jennuine, Aug 16, 2011
    sorry about the spelling errors lol! neagtive, know, and*

7. #87 Jennuine, Aug 16, 2011
    gahhhh. ipad

8. Gah.... I hate it when people think wrongly of feminism because they heard some lame people talking about how all women should conform to one set of standards and social norms. Real feminist want to be treated as equals. :eek: I consider myself a feminist, but don't hate men and love to be submissive in the bedroom. Women should be able to do whatever they pleased and not be oppressed by others.

9. #89 treelover, Aug 16, 2011
    ^this is exactly what I've been thinking

10. Exactly.

11. No it isn't "personally as a female", its personally..as you. There are plenty of females that enjoy this, just Google BDSM and look at the hundreds and hundreds or sites, groups, etc. We all don't have to confirm to the same desires, so you as an individual think it is degrading, not as a representative of half of the population.

And to be honest I think all this criticism is mainly due to the fact that I'm a woman expressing this. If the roles were reversed not much would be said.

12. Wait wait wait. Rubbing...her dick:eek:...against...your clit:bolt:? Really?! Im pretty sure I passed Sex ed is school.. I hope I read it wrong..

13. To each their own is right.

But to explain once again, not every time we have sex, its like this. We make love, we role play, we have rough intense "degrading" sex, etc. Sex isn't a cookie cutter one ways the right way kinda thing. We experiment and have fun.

14. Yeah continue reading the thread. :wave:Typo.

15. How did a thread about what makes u cum turn into what it is right now? Props to you stephaniemarie for being real. Im sure your man loves all the "degrading" things you let him do. Ain't no man gonna say I dont like smacking my girls ass and talking dirty to her. If he does he's lying. And that's a fact jack.

16. #96 Jennuine, Aug 16, 2011
    lol stfu

17. sucking on my nipples and then being on top usually is all it takes

18. A few people don't appreciate and accept that there is diversity in the bedroom, yet they want it in the world. Instead they prefer to force their values and preferences onto other people. It's a damn shame.

19. #99 Jennuine, Aug 16, 2011
    you guys are acting as though we are judging everyones sexual desires and whatnot, the only thing i wouldn't appreciate is being called a dirty slut or whatever lol. if another girl enjoys being called that then all for her. it doesnt mean im some girl who only enjoys missionary position lol. i wouldnt care about being called a dirty girl, etc....or hair pulling etc. just the term "slut" doesnt sit well with me, myself, and I lol.

20. #100 HipHopFiend, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    Damn take a chill pill people. The girls were just expressing what turns THEM on! No need to judge and be rude because you don't agree. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Whoever was being rude to the ladies explaining what they like, SHAME ON YOU. Being super judgemental towards someone who you never even met is not cool at all.

To each their own.