So ladie blades,what makes YOU cum?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by AbydeBySolace, Aug 2, 2011.

1. lord ! that was hot

2. AWH geeze. Sorry guys I was fucked up! HIS dick.

3. Girls go crazy for mustache rides.

4. ^mustaches are creepy.

5. You seem quite open

6. A great, amazing, long fuck. :laughing:

Hahah idk if I should get into it...
    someone might get mad at me. :p

7. Yeah, a lot of people are pretty much saying foreplay..

And then smash like the hulk lol seriously any girl tell you she doesn't like that its because she hasn't had it that way.

And of course plenty of tongue action just about everywhere.

8. You must have never seen a truly grand mustache then.

9. #29 mjmama25, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Start slow with 2 fingers (more if she wants) while going down on her. When she gets into it start spinning your fingers a half turn each time you insert. It hits the G stop just right.

As far as regular sex, there is a counting technique that really does it for me. You do 9 shallow thrusts and one deep, then 8 shallow thrusts and 2 deep, then 7 shallow thrusts and 3 deep (always adding to sets of 10 thrusts). By the time you get to 10 deep thrusts she will by dying for you to pound her hard.

10. Fibonaccifuck

11. one word:

foreplay.

12. I have a goatee, because that's how I roll :D:p

13. Yeah I am..nothing to be ashamed of, just good clean fun :)

14. #34 Twee, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Gazing into my eyes with a look of pure hate, spanking me, making me take off my clothes slowly in front of you, fucking me from behind and pulling my hair at the same time, being told to spread my legs, role play/fore play while stoned, being called a stupid junky/slut, grabbing my boobs, fucking me like I'm property ect ect.

15. Well, I'm off to masturbate now!

16. Sounds like somebody had a fucked up childhood. I just don't get wanting to be called a stupid slut. That's like if I fucked I guy while calling him a jerk with a tiny dick. Just doesn't get me there.

17. This thread gave me a half chub.

18. I embrace sexuality, therefore I had an oppressed childhood?
    Jaysis.
    Just because people are into different things, doesn't mean you can just put them down like that.

You don't hear me going 'oh you have boring sex, therefore you must come from some weird religious background', coz I know that's judgemental and closed minded.

19. Whoa I didn't put you down. It's a fact that most people who are into degrading sex learned that in childhood. Sorry if that statement bothered you. And I sure as hell don't have a boring sex life. I just don't like being disrespected or treated badly, in or out of the bedroom.

20. I sympathize with feminists, make an effort not to be sexually abusive, and yet that fills my heart with love. And is kind of amusing in a funny way all at once.