So just ordered some schnizzz

Discussion in 'General' started by Gerard1, Jul 12, 2009.

1. I just ordered like 60 dollars of stuff, a piece, a flashlight pipe, glass pipe, rolling papers, grinder, and some other stuff.

Anyways, I think I might be paranoid I ordered as a guest and am I supposed to get an E-Mail right away or what? And where do I use the tracking ID?

2. Well what's the time difference between you and the Netherlands? I don't think the Grasscity store is manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week just in case some random stoner really needs his confirmation e-mail that fast.

Any orders placed at night are probably piling up in a queue to be reviewed and processed when they get there in the morning.

You would use the tracking ID with whoever's shipping it. IE, if it's UPS you go to the UPS website and go to the tracking tool and enter your number. That's the way it goes for most of them.

3. Alright, and I'm in California

4. I think the time difference is around 9 hours (I'm in the same TZ as you). According to Google it's about 10:00 AM in the Netherlands right now.

And I believe this place is run out of the Netherlands, so that would work. It's about the only place on Earth you'd be able to openly sell bongs as bongs and not "waterpipes for tobacco"

5. Oh alright, have you ever ordered from them? And if so how long did it take?