So, just how small are we?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by darkus, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Here's a picture for reference

[​IMG]

:eek:

2. #2 darkus, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
    Related video with a killer track

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvTe1-a6Pdo]YouTube - Gas - Microscopic (Ambient Electronic Space)[/ame]

Thumbnail, obviously. Click for full size image (very large)

[​IMG]

And for anyone wanting to tour our galaxy, this will help you plan your schedule:

[​IMG]

3. yupppp, Ive awlays though of shit like this, there must be other life forms on at leasta a few of those trillions of planets :eek:

4. Trillions of planets? More like trillions of galaxies, my man.

5. I wanna watch this vid on acid and see what goes through my mind.

6. You know what I mean though haa a few planets must have life, it just makes sense.

7. Maaaan that is crazy. You look at the bigger star and think holy shit, then scroll down and it's tiny again. lol

8. I'm sittin' pretty at 7 inch. I'd say above average.

9. I definitely don't think we are the only ones out there. We will never know though. Imagine the alien drugs.

10. lmao

i wonder, compare the size of the earth to our sun (a planet that can maintain life) if theres a planet (that can also maintain life) of proportionate size to a star of proportionate size would life forms on that planet also be of proportionate size? or would they be about the same size as us?

11. Theres no way we are alone man, I with you there, but I believe aliens would be not so against drugs but using them for a different purpose than to get high.. I mean if the sightings he are true there genius's, (with the speed they can travel).... I believe they are among use kinda like Men in black, but not so like as humans but they show up every now & then.... I hate talking about it though because as a child I always wanted to be a astronaut & still do but thats something that wont happen.. I've always said if I have so long to live I want to donate my body to space before I die..... Honestly were are a grain of sand in an infinite space..

12. I'm watching that video now.

Check this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFlzyxSQhTc]YouTube - Large-scale structure of the Universe[/ame]

13. Speaking of extraterrestrial life, me and my buddy saw a UFO when we were tripping one night. We were coming down and we both saw it so I somewhat believe it was real but the fact that I was on hallucinogens somewhat turns me away. Only the aliens will ever know if they saw me or not, but I know that if they were here, they were coming just to see me and my friend because they hovered above us before flying away. It was like nothing I have ever seen before.

14. #15 darkus, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
    Was it triangle shaped with red lights?

15. It was more of a round glowing orb, it floated down and hovered directly above us and turned out its "light" and just kinda sat there for a minute. Then out of nowhere, it flew straight up and disappeared within seconds.

16. Holy shit. The Earth feels like such a big place to me, I can't even comprehend the largeness of the entire universe.

17. dude you know about the triangles too?

18. I've seen 3 unexplainable triangle shaped aircraft, yes. I have a wonderful view of the sky where I live.

19. Also, BLUE MOON TONIGHT! Don't miss it. And while you're looking at it, think about that picture :)