Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So, just HOW fucked up will I get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by twizzla, Apr 22, 2010.

1. My friend has made some firecrackers using one of the trusty guides on this site. Very finely ground herb, olive oil mixed with PB, 23 minutes in the oven at 325. The thing is, we're going to be chilling on a long ass bus ride. I'll be in the back with my friends (fellow stoners most of them) and the adults will be up front (I'm 18, don't freak!).

My question is, how high do you think I'll get from .5g firecracker? I have pretty low tolerance and plan to eat it on a pretty empty stomach to feel the effects more quickly.

Will my being stoned be very noticeable? I mean the adults aren't crazy about watching us or anything, I just want to be able to function well enough to walk off the bus looking pretty normal.

Thanks for your help:wave:

2. how long is your bus ride?

3. Need mad more info. How good is the shit? IF its mids i would say two .5 firecrackers would be good for you. Thats just you considering u said you ahve a low tolerance.