So, Johnny Law is Pounding At the Door, eh?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GBsCheeser, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Hello Blades,

I was thinking about this last night, and I don't think their is a solution but I figured I'd through this out there to the old heads that might have a plan for this.

So, say the police are pounding at your front door, assuming they can't get in or are like in the process. So if you had 10 minutes, how could you dismantle your grow to the point where you could beat the charge. I'm thinking you'd need to dispose of the entire plant material, maybe even roots? Early on in veg, that's easy. Up until about 3 weeks, but from then on you can't just flush all your ladies anymore.

Possibly some sort of chemical mix you could dump all the plants in a bucket and dissolve or destroy the compounds so it couldn't be tested or proven?

Am I just retarded and is there no hope once your in this spot? :devious:
    And I know, you should be careful enough never to have this happen, I'm just saying that if you had this plan in place it could bring you from serving 20yrs for growing down to probation for paraphernalia.:hello:

2. start cramming plants into the garbage disposal and make sure you get em all in there, best i could tell ya, they cant bust you for suspicion of growing (yet anyways) so without the plants id tell em to GTFO of my house. Lots of people have hydroponic growing and indoor farming as a hobby, its not like the opened hydro shops just for stoners :)

3. I installed a garbage disposal for this very purpose. I don't know about everywhere else but where I live, they would never serve a no-knock warrant on me. I have no priors. Just make sure they cant physically see you disposing of evidence or they can kick your door in.