Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So Jealous Of My Dog

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JustJoe78, Jun 1, 2013.

1. The other night I went to hang out with my buddy next door for a little bit. I left a pill bottle with about 1/2 gram of ABV I was saving for a rainy day. I returned to see it on the floor with the cap chewed off. Not seeing any weed on the floor I can only assume she ate it. I wake up in the morning to discover a dog baked off her ass. She slept in and I kept an eye on her to make sure she was ok.  Later in the afternoon she was back to normal.

I am not advocating getting animals stoned. There are just too many opinions.

I will say that my bitch stole my weed and got high on my supply!

2. yeah shes fine she prob had mad munchies styl

3. Should delete thread

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I have a boston terrier and he ate a gram off my table the other day; nevertheless he slept the rest of the day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. yeah it's a little controversial getting your dog high but half a gram isn't going to kill them.  They would probably just sleep it off but there is no way of telling if they feel good from it unless you speak dog.

6. My dog ate a joint, and then spazzed out and ran around my house like a fucking idiot for 2 hours.

Needless to say, my dog can't handle his shit when he's high.

7. mine has never ate mine but I notice that when me and the wife smoke out the room and there in there my female dog def get some  second hand action she always just sits in front of me and zones out staring at me for like the next hour

8. #9 Tomason, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    nvm....