So ive searched pretty hard...

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Kiefsweat, Apr 23, 2012.

1. and i havnt come across a DIY concentrate bong or set up yet. since i live in a shitty place, i cant buy concentrate set ups, a l t is the only place id be able to go, and im not even middle classs:mad:
    so i need a homemade concentrate sset up.
    wanted to see if anyone in here has ever made one, or can link me to a homemade one.
    home made domes, or tit plates. any kind of concentrate thing. cause im fucking stuck haha cant think of a way to make one.
    anyhelp is appreciated.

2. You probaly already thought of this but if I were you I would just use the hot knives method of your on a low budget for the time being.

3. ooooohh shit, ok so thats one idea
    like, if i do the hotknives, would i want to fill a bottle or some type of chamber up with the smoke, to inhale afterwards? i 'might' try it. idk.
    i wanted a bong setup, cause ive got bongs, and im not necc on a budget, i just cant dish out 500 or even 200 bucks for a setup. sadly.

4. Yea it can get expensive that's the reason I don't have a concentrate rig myself. I know some people cut the bottom of a milk jug and use that to hit the hash but that's kinda more like for groups. What I usually do is get my v-tower vaporizer put some weed in with hash on top turn it to 500 put the mouth piece in a bong downstream and hit it like that.