Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I've never smoked hash.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xxxlmaxxx, Nov 7, 2009.

1. I've seen pics everywhere on this forum and the stuff looks delicious.
    but is it like smoking some hella dank or what?
    like smoking hash compared to smoking some dank. whats the differences in highs?

2. If you've ever smoked a bowl topped with keif, imagine compressing all of that keif (and more) and that's hash.

The difference is it will fly you past the moon and onto Pluto.

3. Last time i smoked hash i had put some real dank stuff in that someone picked up from harvest fest for me and then i put some kief on top, then some hash and it was AMAZING. Hash all around is great and will get you so high you'll be in shock.

4. Every strain hash is different in feel but hash alone is different than green. Think of concentrated thc resin

5. it is really spicy somewhat harsh taste wise.

6. if you been smokin bud for a while and got a tolerance up...hash (if its good) gets ya that good ol "stoned out your mind", "I can't even walk right" feeling again...

if its oil it dont taste "good" but it gets you blaaaaazed....

if its just kief bricks, those will taste decent and again get you blaaaaazed...

7. I dno to me its just like some good quality weed potency wise.