Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so I've got this friend..

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Savier, Mar 10, 2009.

1. So I've got this friend that I've been telling him how well edibles work and how blazed I got with the amount used. So he decided to give weed tea a try.
    What he did:
    Got a cup of boiling water and put about a half of stick of butter, let his weed sit for more then an hour. Drank it. And only got buzzed. He said he put a good .6 of ground up bud in a tea bag.

He got dissapointed with the results because he used a lot and got only buzzed.

So now, I told him he has to try firecrackers because they get you messed up
    What we did:
    We ground up a good .6-.7 of bud, sprinkled it on top of some jiff, then toppled drips of oil to make the potentcy stronger, slapped it between 2 crackers, covered it with tinfoil, and cooked it at 325 for 20 mins (exactly as I do, but I use natural pb)

He ate it and waited... He said he only felt a slight tingle and that his legs felt heavy.. And there's me baked out of my mind, I mean baked. (we both ate our firecrackers at the same time)

So the next day he kinda got mad at me because it didn't work and again he used alot
    So what I'm getting at his do you guys know why his tea, and f.c. Didn't work?
    Does he just have a really high motabolism?
    Keep in mind he weighs about 140-150

2. haha he thinks .6 of bud is a lot...

either you guys use bunk weed or he has higher tollerence

3. "and cooked it at 325 for 20 mins (exactly as I do, but I use natural pb)"

U used Natural PB which made it work. Jiff doesnt work. its processed

4. Ok well I heard that jiff works so that's why I had him make it

5. U should probably heat it for 23 min at 350F. This will increase the THC levels. Also, chances are your friend has a higher tolerance if u got higher than him. Just tell him to forget about it and just smoke his shit..

6. yeah true.. But I've been telling him so much about firecrackers so he's been wanting to eat weed so badly

7. well try it again and treat him so he doesnt have to use his weed.. its definitely worth it i love eating these little suckers.. but instead of using crackers take a double stuffed oreo.. spead all natural peanut butter on the one half without the cream.. bake 350 degrees for about 22-23 minutes and eat! the taste isnt as bad and you should feel it in about 30 minutes regardless of the type of bud.

and i usually only use about .5-.6 anyway

8. LOL aight I'll treat his ass

9. jiff works fine, i made one today with just stems and had a nice body high for a good six hours.
    if he's smart and saves his stems tell him to use those instead so if it doesn't work he doesn't wast bud.

10. Ok I'll try one of these