so i've got these three closets see

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by carl89, May 12, 2006.

1. So my next grow is going to be in a new location where i have three full sized walk in closets to work with. I was wondering the opinoin of you all of what i should do with them. My initial plan is to have one big veg closet where all plants are vegged until big enough for use. Also i have a couple thousand extra lowryder seeds from my last grow and figured i would grow them all out in the veg closet as well. Now for the other two closets in think i want them both to be flower closets running alternating 12/12. THen i can have different projects always going in a closet and seeing how plants are their biggest when flowering i would need both closets for this part. I want to tackle some hydro and a good scrog sometime this year along with some regular grows. Also taking suggestions on strains because im bored with my regulars. THanks again all, and good to join your community from OG!!

2. Sounds ideal! Grow some Kush, sopme Skunk, some White Widow, find a good sativa you like. Nice.