Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I've got like a pound of ground up weed that I used to make kief, what should I do with it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MattmPsi, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Title basically says it all. A little more info: over the last couple months or so, basically at random whenever I'm bored, I would grind up maybe an ounce or so of weed, put it in the freezer for a while, and then take it out and shake it up in one of those kief boxes with the mesh screen underneath, and then I'd collect the kief from the bottom compartment and throw all the spent weed into a plastic bag.

This plastic bag is now basically full, theres a lot in there. Like a pound. How much potency do you guys estimate is still in this bud?

What are some good ideas on what to do with it? A lot of it is pretty old too. But it does smell up the room that it's in still, I walk by the cabinet its in very often and can smell it.

I dont really wanna go the edible way because edibles dont work on me. Or else I'd just do that.

What's something easy I could do with all of it that would get me a bomb product?

Anytime I've made BHO ive gotten some black tar looking stuff. And I definitely let it dry long enough.

So any ideas?

2. I'd make a tincture using everclear.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. send it to me. i'll make sure its properly disposed of!

4. Have you ever made your own edibles though. Have tried some from dispensaries and they were garbage. Personally I would make hot hash capsules.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

• Agree Agree x 1