Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So ive got a question...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andy85258, Aug 30, 2013.

1. I live in an apartment complex and smoke outside where the the smell can dissipate quicker, i also try to smoke at night as much as possible to minimize the risk of being seen. But regardless the neighbors still complain to the front office and they in turn threaten to send the police over,     

If they ever are sent over, would i have to let them in even if theres no smell? or would the manager be able to give them permission? and if the police were to find absoulutly nothing, would i be able to take any legal action against the manager or my neighbors?

2. You've got cunty neighbours. My advice would be to move to a less cunty area. As for the cops, we need to know where you live to get the specific laws.

3. I live in Arizona, i know this states pretty uptight about despite having a medical program. And moving away isn't a financially realistic option for me atm.  

4. Get a vaporizer or make a sploof.  Eliminate the smell.  :)  

I have a Da Buddha vaporizer.  Best investment I ever made. 

I actually used to have one before it mysteriously disappeared from my room one morning  :mad:    

6. Better find a safer spot to smoke you really think your safe in your apartment, cops dont need much cause to search your place. A few complaints and the office manager can let them in.

Lol i smoke outside but i guess nothings enough to get these people off your ass...

8. Te cops cannot do anthing unless the deserve you smoking something that can be almost positively as marijuana. Buy a pack of clove cigarettes to keep as cover for any report of funny smells. Should a cop show up one evening after you have finished and asks you if he can take a look around your place you still have the right to refuse entry. If he catches you in the act of smoking, you're hit.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Get a med card

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Just go for a wade with a doobie away from your building... Problem solved.

11. Just keep your shit clean if you're planning on intentionally dealing with cops...

Dumbest fucks I've ever seen let the cops in and then made a mistake and get busted. Just be careful.

Personally I'd smoke a cigar or something smelly afterward if it's an issue...or go sploof/vap route.
    Smoking other stuff is a pain but it will do the job.