Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I've got a problem...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lithium7, Feb 5, 2010.

1. I still live with my parents, they don't like weed, they don't know I do it though. I really wanna go pack a bowl, but im out of incense and air freshener, so heres my question, I found some of my dad's like old person cologne shit, and i'm wondering if you guys think that would mask the smell.
    I live in a basement, no windows, ive got fans, i smoke in the corner of my room, and it cant smell in 7 hours,

heres a pic of the cologne shit, lemme know what you guys think.
    [​IMG]

2. eh just go outside bro

3. its about 10 degrees outside, the door is right next to my parents room, it makes a lot of noise, and i have dogs, thats just asking to get caught lol. I've used a aerosol type cologne before, but not this type of spray stuff, i just need to know if its gonna work, cause im bored as hell

4. Well if you have 7 hours just make sure there is some way for it too get outside, and as long as your dad isn't a stoner or something. Try to find some hairspray or something and just put the cologne on yourself. radiates better that way. find SOMETHING that smells decent and if your lucky kills odors and spray that shit around your room and wherever the smoke travels

5. i forgot i have a car air freshener thats really strong, and all i can do is point the fan towards my door, the windows are sealed, its a basement. im prolly gonna do it regardless lol, and my mom used to be a stoner, but usually my dad comes down to make sure im up for school so i think im ok

6. Ohh your smokin while there asleep, well if your in a basement it's cool just make sure you spray that freshener even and let a way for the smoke and freshener smell to seep out, if i was you i'd invest in a scentless freshener made for smokers, that or lysol odor eliminator and some more inscence, have fun man don't get caught =D

7. It should be gone by then,i air out my room like in 10 mins but then again i have a window.:)

8. Make a sploof dude

9. The smell is never as bad as you think it will be.

10. Ohh i also forgot about a sploof

Get a toilet paper roll and stuff it with atleast 5 dryer sheets ( snuggie etc )

Blow your smoke into it

Smoke next to a fan

Smoke with a bubbler, water pipe, bong, whatever. (less smell)

Deodorize 10 minutes EVERYWHERE the smoke could possibly be.

Let the air seep out from somewhere.

Your fine in 45 minutes.

You might think it smells if your really high

11. cool i can get dryer sheets, and YEA i always think it smells lol, thought i was just crazy xD

12. Nah mannn i hate that shit hahah

13. Would your parents consider it weird/suspicious that your room smells like your father's cologne?

The biggest part about covering up weed smell is making sure things smell NORMAL. Most air fresheners and the like cover up the smoke smell, but I know countless people who have gotten hassled by parents because things smelled a little too good if you know what I mean. They're not as ignorant as you think they are. You can bet they know the methods you're using.

14. well i could just say i used some idk, but its a lot better than it smelling like weed

15. Just go ahead and smoke it should be out in a few hours max, plus didn't you find spray?

16. i already smoked, used that sploof and cologne

17. bBathroom vent fan with the fabric sheets