So I've got a delema...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JamesBasse, Apr 26, 2009.

1. I love cannabis, I love everything about it, I don't care if it's illegal, I'm still going to smoke it, I love the smell when its growing, when its burning, i love the taste of pure kif in my little 4 inch bong, i love the feeling of getting baked and lying in a wide open field of soft green grass, I love cannabis, you get the picture. :smoke:

So I've stopped smoking herb, for one month that is, for various reasons, first of which is I believe that I maaay do it too much, too much for me that is. I used to smoke 2 bowls a day, one at lunch, and one before i go to sleep at night, but Im a serious lightwieght, so 3 somewhat small tokes will do me good each time, and i've been smoking for over a year like that, about 1 and a half years.

My next reason for quitting is school is being a serious pain in my backside and I want to know if it'll help if I stop getting baked before class.

My next reason is I smoke cannabis for a myriad of different reasons, 3 types of severe depression, anxiety, insomnia, over active metabolism, for recreation and for spiritual reasons, but recently I've been more concerned about my depression sending me back into a suicidal state, and if cannabis is the blame for me being more depressed than i normally am.

Finnally...my girlfriend, who I love dearly and who has helped me through alot, is completely against me blazing, she hates everything about it and won't even give me a chance to defend cannabis, because I know that I could prove her wrong about anything in a SECOND, but I know she loves me and cares about me, but I'm torn between 2 of my biggest loves besides music.

And as I sit typing this, I have a joint infront of me, perfectly rolled in a cone, 3 different strains, BC Kush, Cali Fog, and of course my favorite, White Widow, and it looks so appealing, it's my 5th day sober, and I thought that chewing some gum would help but it only did so much.

Now the not-so-simple question is, To Toke, Or Not To Toke?:bongin:

2. Fuck it. its all in your head and your using smoking as a crutch to your imperfections and flaws. Your searching for a reason to say hey this is why im being held back, and by stopping it puts me back on my groove. If it works for you.. go ahead quit, but do know its not right

Continue to smoke, its not doing anything bad for you, in fact smoke more and see where all that anxiety and depression goes. Down the Drain.
    I used to feel the same way but didnt smoke, now i do everyday and am actually doing better in life, it relieves stress, anxiety, AND my severe depression

3. Take a few more days off, can't hurt. Tell your gf you'll quit for a month if she tries it once....then she'll be hooked :devious:

4. Dude, you convinced me, you only live once and thats why Im going to get some munchies and then then im fucking lighting that shit up.

5. I think he was trying to say don't use weed as an excuse or crutch, but yeah live life up, just make sure you know where certain things stand in life (in terms of importance).

6. I agree on the first bit. I did the same for a while. You'll figure it out if you just continue but do different things. Try some new shit. Think positive thoughts. It may feel weird at first but just do it. That is how you can start to really get control of your mind. I agree with the second part to a degree but it might vary a bit between people, eh? Just my 2 cents.

7. Good on you for agreeing, and gonna continue to smoke. It seriously shouldn't be called a "drug" because it does nothing but positive things for people who are hurt or in pain. i mean for me the whole thing is all positive for me, besides the fact its illegal.

8. smoke it. and think about it later when u dont have a joint in ur hand

9. or later smoke another joint full of those 3 strains again!

10. alright, well ive got the munchies, and i just toked that thing and i feel wierd, like idk what to think man o_O watching some Dave Chappelle aint no turning back now so i may as well enjoy it :smoke: