Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I've been smoking daily for 2 years now...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mxh, May 3, 2017.

1. I'm 18, going onto 19. I only smoke CHRONIC weed, usually some strain of haze(Amnesia, Lemon, Strawberry). The amount varies, some days 2g some days .5. Predominantly, I smoke 1 spliff at night to knock me out (can get to 3/4 some days) but it's getting a bit old now (not boring, getting high's never boring). Any suggestions on how to switch it up? Not interested in bongs, use them only on occasion and I'm from UK so "dabs" are hard to get.

Thanks!

2. Maybe you could try a vaporizer, or even make edibles

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

3. How much are vapes? any good?
    And was thinking about brewing Indian tea (made with milk) with weed, this should work right? Using the fat from the milk to decarb?

4. Make your own dabs hair straightener and wax paper

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

5. Squeeze your nugs

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

6. Come to California. We have thousands of strains and edibles and tincures and glassware and concentrates.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. They charge £50 a g for cali weed here, which is about $65:confusedalt:

8. anyone?