Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I've been having a pretty shitty week..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JointsOnly, May 14, 2011.

1. but this is some funny fucking shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgP2NJFqugM]YouTube - The Situations Dad Calls Him Out![/ame]

This nikka told his pops "Go on welfare"
    LML DISCUSS

"I'm all for family I'm all for this- Bullshit, you all for yourself"
    the apple doesn't fall far from the tree xD

2. niggga went in

3. The background music made me fucking literally lol, this guy thinks hes John Gotti.

4. Situation obviously comes from a family of sellouts.

5. this shit is funny man the other videos are good as well

6. YOOO this guys a gangster i laughhed the whole time. I wanna see this guys reality show

"i ask you one fuckin favor and you tell me to be a regular fuckin joe blow on welfare. nah my friend, i dont do dat"

7. Am I the only one who could care less for that retarded, stupid ass show called jersey shore? Am I the only one who has better shit to do?

Good thing there is someone sane in mikes family, I'm glad his dad is putting him back in his place, cause the situation is a fucking homo.