Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So it's not like it used to be?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xxx.Ashli.xxx, Feb 9, 2010.

1. I smoke about a dime a day minimum and I have been forever. But now it's to a point where it takes a lot more pot to get high and stay that way.

2. Aside from quitting for any length of time, which I refuse to attempt, is there any way to fix it? lol

3. get some kush. are you picking up same dank errday? if so change it up see how you feel but you have answered your question the best.. you pretty much have to take a t-break for a bit even a week and once you blaze after that you will be on cloud 9 girl!

4. lol sucks, essentially you could take a 3 day t break. That would do A LOT for you im sure.
    some people operate on a 2 day on 2 day off smoke sched to keep their tolerance low.
    some people step up the quality of their bud
    and some people do things like eating a fresh mango 30 min prior to smoking to increase the high.

do at least one of these and cut your smoking from a few times a day to once, late if thats what you do. hope you can get things working a little better for yourself.

5. dude jus quit for a week. Like it sucks but after three days ull be ight. jus have a few drinks instead if u really dnt want to be sober

6. I get different shit from different people everyday. I like to switch it up. I did quit for a week once, but I can't do that quitter shit again.

7. drink some liqs to keep you buzzin

8. get real dude can you not find this out

tolerance... no matter what it builds up, mentally or in your body

you expect a high right... take a break forgot weed and come back u will once again be satisfied.

9. but its the only way. it was 'like it used to be' bc you had no tolerance. now your tolearance is through the roof. you can get better shit, but soon you'll either go broke or your tolerance will just keep raging out of control.

just one day at a time...even if you get high the next 5 days, taking one day off is a step

10. #10 ete23, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
    or this.. smoke only once a day, or.. once at wake once at bed..

stop thinking about getting HIGH!!!

11. Once at wake and once at bed???

Thats TWICE

12. The day you refuse to take a break from pot is the day you should probably stop smoking pot forever. Weed is not a necessity for life. Take a break, keep your mind off weed for a while, and then try smoking again.

13. Just smoke more or find better stuff hahah, that's about all you can do. Most kids that get to that point start popping pills with it, but I wouldn't advise it cuz that's a mad slippery slope.

14. Not that hard, hun. Try eating a mango before toking, but that will only help for so long.

15. Start drinking cranberry juice. It's a detox. It helps cleanse your system. Which in turns helps tolerance levels.

16. 'the quick fix'
    pretty easy to make.. iso hash take very little time and hits great.. use regs.. use piff.

17. The more you smoke, the higher your tolerance level rises-- just like anything else. Take a T-break and your tolerance will go back down. It's really as simple as that.