So it's finally here: My 21st birthday..

Discussion in 'General' started by Goggalor, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Not as spectacular as I envisioned it would be when I was 16. I don't drink so instead of going out to the bar I'm just going to pick up some dank and hang out with a couple friends and just relaxe. What did you guys do on your 21st?

2. VietNam and shoot at the VC

3. congratz with your birthday ;)
    Becoming 21 was for me the feeling that I'm totally free now. At the age of 21 you've the feeling of complete freedom.
    I went to do everything I finally could do legally, I made an entire list. It was soooo much fun.

4. Play some poker?

5. Same here dude, my 21st is on coming up on July 4th and to be honest I dont give a shit. I dont wanna go get wasted at the bar, i just wanna chill and smoke some bud... i just wish my dealer would answer his phone so I can get myself my bday present...

6. I feel like the only reason Im excited for my 21st is so I can drink legally, haha. ~3 weeks!

7. Went out to some bars with my older brother, it was fun. I suggest you at least hit a bar before you get baked with your buddy's then step out in the parking lot and get blasted...who knows if you'll wanna go back in after that lol. I sometimes get all uncomfortable around all the raging drunk people.

8. The night I turned 21 I went to a bar with like three close friends and had a couple shots and drinks, then the actual day of my birthday I had like 5 or 6 people over and we had a fire and drank and smoked a good amount. It was a good time. You will have plenty of time to go to bars in your life and spend cash on beer and liquor you could buy from the store for waaaay cheaper.

9. Yea it's more or less.

10. Might as well take your homies out to grub at red lobster/buffet/Chilli's or some shit all high af ahah. When i turn 21, i wanna make it memorable by goin to vegas and get fucked up! lol

11. i dont really drink either. my 21st is next week (july 5th) and my friends are basically telling me i got to go to the bar.

so i figure im just gonna have a drink or 2 then go smoke some weed.

12. Sheesh, when I think of all the time I wasted drinking when I could have been enjoying cannabis - 16 effing years of drunken nights followed by repentant days. Now I have weed and I never regret toking, well, except when I run out. :p

The moral of the story: don't waste good bud money on booze. :D

13. i found when i turned legal age to drink that it lost a lot of it's fun....

14. Yeah i know right??!! Now that its not illegal and cool for you to drink it loses its fun <--- sarcasm

15. Happy Birthday.

On my 21st I went to Vegas and had a blast. Good times

16. 6 weeks til my 21st, going to vegas and getting completely shitfaced. Sorry guys who say you're "not into drinking", bullshit! :devious: You only turn 21 once, the one time guys can get free drinks at the bars (unless you are in the military or it's your bachelor party) so use the opportunity!

17. So sad that society places so much emphasis on certain standards such as your 21st birthday. Do whatever you want on your birthday, if you don't want to poison your body with alcohol, more power too you.

Not saying I won't get wasted on my 21st, but I enjoy it.

18. It's kind of what happens when they put such strict regulations on something the rest of the world looks casually at...also explains our high DUI's and alcohol related deaths in America.

19. My friend and I have birthdays at the end of September so we're going to have a bar crawl with a picture of Daughtry on the front in honor of his month/song. Should be a good time.