so its cold as fucking shit here

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yellow bic, Jan 25, 2009.

1. and my apartment has heat but jesus its still really cold.

my seeds got planted three days ago and still nosprout :( i remember it not taking this long last time i tried.

anyways for the first day i had the plants up a 150w hps light then i remembered i kept my last plant int he dark till it sprouted, after about a day under light i turned it off.

now it got cold as fucking hell last night and im just paranoid that something happened to my seeds since its day three and still nothing.,

im just worried cause last time it sprouted way faster.

shine some light anyone?

2. Cant you place a fan heater or something?

Since they didnt even sprout yet you should be able to move them around, right? Put them into a warm place with steady temperature.

Nothing to worry yet. Sprouting can take up to a week I think.

3. Did you germinate them or just stick them in the soil ? In either case a few days is nothing.

4. how bout humidity?, the colder it is the lower the humidity should be right! sprouts need a humid enviroment, put cups or platics baggys around the seeds (if possible) then increase ur temp and put a pale or bowl of water next to the plants to increase humidity, hopefully that should kick start growth of some kind.

be well and safe growing

Bp:cool:

5. thank you guys.

i have moved them next to my bed which is where the heater is at. so its a steady warm temp.

also i live in colorado so humidity is always bone dry.

i spray the top layer of soil with a spray bottle every 4 hours or so. some times less and its always dry by the time i come back.

so iput them by the heater and also place a layer of paper towels over the pots whichim keeping wet so its nice and moist. i think im going to start running my humidifier.

6. dont mean to thread jack but didnt wanna start another thread of the same topic...

I'm currently waiting for sprout. I didnt paper towel germinate or anything like that... just seed to soil. the temp in my grow box is 69-72 on average and the humidity is 28-38% on average. is this warm enough/ humid enough for the seeds to sprout?

I just put a portable heater a few feet from my box and put a big jug of water with the lid off inside the box to try and increase humidity a little...

7. bizzzzzzump :smoking:

Grasscity Deals Near You