So it turns out I have a pretty good chance with a MILF...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RedMagic, Aug 9, 2012.

1. #1 RedMagic, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    So me and my friend were talking on a high ride last night about this older chick we know that they chill with whose house I've been to a few times. That's where I picked him up, that's how it came up cause him and his girlfriend were there. We ended up talking about how we think shes sexy etc, and my friend said that she'd definitely be down to fuck and how she's apparently talked about me to my friends girlfriend before.

Keep in mind, I'm early twenties. She's gotta be in her late thirties early forties at least cause she has a daughter that's about my age. She's half white and half black, got a nice big ass and some big titties too. She's a pretty cool chick also, loves to party. So we go back to her house because that's where I picked my friend up, and we meet his girlfriend out front. We all decide to go back in to chill for a little with the chick. This is like the fourth or fifth time i've been there, and she always seems to welcome me more so than my friend and his girl, even if they weren't already there.

We get into her room and we all sit there for a while and she invites me to come sit on her bed where she was sitting with my friend's girlfriend so I do. We all start talking with my friend joining in from a chair next to the bed, and she just kept making everything I said out to be like she's impressed or something, I have no idea haha. Like, we were talking about camping right, and I say I did it once and fucking hated it. She laughs probably harder than she should have and says, "And that's coming from a man, I'd rather be at home with him instead of the woods" and something else but I don't remember. But it's how she said it and looked at me when she did. And shit like that kept going until we left. Not to mention that she slipped into something way more sexy than she should have for just chilling with friends like 10 minutes after we got there...

Sorry for the story haha. But me and my friend were talking about it again tonight and he really thinks I should go for it. I don't even know how that situation would even arise because of how I know her, but she also said I was welcome over whenever, with or without my friend and his girl as we left... And I do realize I could just be being a guy and thinking she wants to fuck me lol, but being that my friend say everything I did and actually knows her a lot more than I do, I think it's legit.

So blades, what would you do? Obviously I definitely would, but like I said I have no clue how I'd even get on that level with her, not to mention I haven't had sex for at least a year or a year and a half. I think I'd end up embarrassing myself, and that's not something I'd be trying to do. hahaha

2. Go for it

3. Go over with your friend, with the plan that he just got a call and has to leave suddenly.

4. I don't see any reason not too. If you're really trying to fuck, find out what she drinks, go over there alone with a bottle and see where it goes.

She might teach you a thing or two.

5. Dude that's sweet. You could really have amazing sex with her. She seems so open and ready to be fucked. GO! GO! GO!

6. She wanted it that night, you should of made a move.

7. Whip your dick out on her next time.

8. [quote name='"Thewastedyouth"']Go over with your friend, with the plan that he just got a call and has to leave suddenly.[/quote]

This ^

9. Yo man you better hop on it quick if youre serious about it cuz older women are not into these lil girl facebook drama games. If you think shes flirting, she is. Do it

10. sub'd to see how this goes

11. Go over alone some time and let her know that you see how she flirts with you. Say you came over to see what she wanted to do about that. Be confident. It'll pay off big time.

12. Big ass big titties? Go for it

13. Your first MILF

Trust me u will never forget te experience

Ahhh..Christie..fine ass I hope ur doing ok

14. lol^ hilarious

15. Do it. You will regret it if you don't. It sounds like she already wants you pretty bad so it shouldn't be too hard to get it in.

It's a goal of mine to bang a milf before I'm 25.

16. THIS
    'I dont really want to leave yet man, imma stay for a while...if thats cool with you ;) (say this to the milf not ur friend) '

17. Haha yeah these responses are pretty much what I expected. We may go to a bar around town with her this weekend or go over to drink or something, she did mention she wanted to drink this Saturday to us as we left. I'll be sure to let you guys know what goes down :D, I'm definitely going for it if we end up drinking this weekend.

18. Beat that pussy ^

19. If none of that is exaggerated,then yes.

You're in like sin!

20. If you dont do it, your not only letting me down, but also the whole of the GC community, and the male half of the human race.

But most of all, if you dont seal the deal, youll have let yourself down.