So it finally happened

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by John911, Jun 21, 2008.

1. i got arrested for possession and taken to central booking it baltimore city.....worst place ive ever been...its fukin ridiculus 6 cops can come up to your car with guns drawn over a damn plant. I guess i got lucky though, they dropped my charges and released me. Fuck the police

2. damn in baltimore? cops should worry about the crime rate in our city instead of weed.

3. yeah baltimore cops suck dick, did you hear about the cop who assulted the 13 year old skateboarder?

fucked up shit man

4. its good they dropped charges, but all cops are shady mother fuckers.

5. that's like saying all stoners are shady mother fuckers. you wouldn't call a cop a shady fucker if he was preventing you from getting robbed or injured. i know plenty of cops that are cool, and i've come into contact with plenty of cops who actually like to joke around with citizens...

not all cops are dicks.

6. How can you say something like that? Yes, I hate cops that look to bust people. Maybe the cops that purposely follow you for a whole half hour just to look for a reason to pull you over. Maybe the ones who pinch out of your sack and pretend it never happened. There are honest, loyal cops though.

7. back in my younger days i used to play ball with a group of people during lunch time, they were all pretty cool, kind of tight nit group if you know what i mean, well after a few weeks i picked up some of the jobs that they worked and it turned out 1/2 of them were involved in some type of law enforcment either city cops or sheriffs and some of them were FBI agents....they were all pretty cool. once i asked them where a particular guy was at because he hasnt been around in a while, turned out he was big time and some of the city cops busted him and they all laughed about it. so yea sometimes those pigs can be cool

8. they feed on power

9. the worst part is im a 6' tall skinney white kid, and i got arrested on north ave and druid hill ln.....if anybodys familiar with that area, you know i looked like a piece of salt in the pepper shaker.....they started following us just cuz we were white and in that neighborhood

10. Thats funny, I used the same exact title for my thread when I got arrested.

11. I thought this was going to be a thread about you losing your virginity.

12. to put it simply, cops are people who were bullied in school and have control issues. Well im talking about the cunt cop, like the asshole tryin to bust you. If they are chilled then its sweeeet.

13. Lucky for you man.
    I just got back from a police station, and they are not dropping any charges..

14. back in the day when bitches would fight at the local park a cop would just come and ask what was going on and say if any shirts got ripped off when we would say no he would be like "what is going wrong with the wrold today" haha hes a chill ass old cop

15. north ave and druid hill, yeah... youd be the minority there.

shit in most of bodymore.

16. yea...i live in south baltimore, where most of the white people do.....i found out today their probable cause for seaching the car was "white quota"