so it 2 512 Oxycodines this morning and i just bought half a g of blow? will i be ok?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nick1988, Apr 18, 2009.

1. #1 Nick1988, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    So i took 2 of the Oxy's(512) around noon..And i just picked up half a g of some Coke

I was just wondering if did it tonite and was also gonna drink beers tonite?

Will i be alright, as in i am not going to die am i? please help me iam nervous

2. i wouldnt mix the coke and pills. just pick one of em and drink on it.

3. But i already took the Oxys i dont plan on taking anymore...... and ive done blow before its not like i just started taking ive been doing it on and off now for a couple years

4. I need to use a disclaimer in these circumstances...

DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of any type of pills and/or narcotics. If you take my advise and die, that is your own stupid fucking fault.

Now, back to what I was going to say. I do it all the time. I love to speedball, but that's just me. Youll be fine doin some coco-puffs while on some OC.

But ya know, ima junkie... so you might not have the same tolerence as i do.

5. I mean i only have ahalf g and i probaly will be giving out some lines

And like i said iam NOT taking any moe oxys iam just gonna do blow and drink tonite

6. You're good to go.

Plus it sounds like you already got your mind set, why you even askin?

7. Yeah alcohol usually intensifies whatever it is you did before it or during drinking, don't drink if you want to stay safe.