so... is weed really legal in washington and colorado?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by bombla420, Jun 29, 2013.

1. and how will the legal growing industry operate? will anyone be able to grow legally at their home and sell the crop to certein companys? what kind of authorisation do you need for that? i currently serve in the army and that's where i'll be for the next three years, but after that i want to start my life and career as a professional  cannabis grower. my dream is to rent a house, fill three whole rooms with plants and make them my life's work, making my living this way and expanding as much as possible, in the united states im sure it's not gonna be easy, not even in 3 years, because i want to do it legally, so i thought about canada instead, do you predict legalization in canada three years from now for sure? will my dream be possible there then? what country is best for making this dream possible three years from now?

2. It's going to be though in 3 years. There are so many companies trying to start up. And some are investing millions.

It's hard to tell where the best place will be in 3 years. Something like 13 states are voting for it next year, and it isn't even an election year. I imagine a lot of states will vote to legalize during the 2016 presidential elections.

3. NIx Canada. In 3 years it will be nearly impossible to get licenced due to the fact the corporate growers will already have monopolized the market. In the US, every state will decide it's own set of rules. As far as Wa. and Co, These states will already have licenced growers supplying the local market. The odds of getting a foot in the door will be slim to none. Your best bet will be to find a state that has just legalized and set up shop there. Keep in mind as more states legalize, regulations will most likely become more refined and growing in residential areas will probobly become prohibited due to fire hazards. Save up ALOT of money, it will not be cheap starting a legal grow operation.

4. In Washington no legal way of getting it if you are recreational, but it is still legal to use over 21 years of age and only privately.

5. Yep! Smoking a fat bowl of dang shit LEGALLY right now :bongin:

6. I have a medicinal permit in California too for ADHD. No shit. 

7. #8 JoeVullion13254, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    its like Canada and Europe

8. If you do start growing after the market's been up for a while try setting up your own shop and bring something new to the table somehow like maybe your own cafe and have cool displays like a plant growing in in hydroponics in glass cases