So... Is this weed? I found it in a jar.

Discussion in 'General' started by jimcasio, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Ok, I was looking for a cord in the living room, so i checked the dresser thing in there. I found a jar in there and this was inside... imgur: the simple image sharer

I have asked a few people if its weed, just wondering what you guys think. It has a very strong smell, I have never smoked before, but I REALLY want to haha.

2. Yes it's weed, but it's not your weed.

Ask permission! :cool:

3. True, true... I just wanted to know. I may confront the person staying with us and ask haha. Thanks the reply :D

4. Wait wait wait.... Youve never smoked but your on a marijuana forum? okay and to answer your question that is most defintly weed.

5. Make sure you report back after you smoke, we want to hear about your first high. A lot of people don't get high their first time because they inhale improperly. Take it in just like air, imagine you're about to go underwater or something, after that hold it for 3-7sec and continue to draw it deeper into your lungs.

6. I joined to ask haha :)

7. [quote name='"jimcasio"']Ok, I was looking for a cord in the living room, so i checked the dresser thing in there. I found a jar in there and this was inside... imgur: the simple image sharer

I have asked a few people if its weed, just wondering what you guys think. It has a very strong smell, I have never smoked before, but I REALLY want to haha.[/quote]

Its trim not bud nor shake.It has no colas or one stem or multiple nugs.Its weed op pack it up in a friends bowl and let mary give you a kiss.You may find you like it.Also, if its not your weed dont grab it or smoke it. From whom ever leaving/hid it did a terrible job and needs a better stash spot.
    Enjoy op hope this helped
    :bongin:

8. [quote name='"jimcasio"']Ok, I was looking for a cord in the living room, so i checked the dresser thing in there. I found a jar in there and this was inside... imgur: the simple image sharer

I have asked a few people if its weed, just wondering what you guys think. It has a very strong smell, I have never smoked before, but I REALLY want to haha.[/quote]

And welcome to the city
    :smoking:

9. Looks like it

10. [quote name='"vicious"']make sure you report back after you smoke, we want to hear about your first high. A lot of people don't get high their first time because they inhale improperly. Take it in just like air, imagine you're about to go underwater or something, after that hold it for 3-7sec and continue to draw it deeper into your lungs.[/quote]

this too

11. That's the kind of weed you have to inject with a syringe. Look for a syringe....it's usually inside of a sock. Just don't do more than five or so, or you'll die.

12. That did help, how can you guys so easily tell its weed. Any idea of the strain, or just mids?

13. [quote name='"IamToasted"']Looks like it[/quote]

Indeed...

14. LOL! Will do buddy thanks for the advice.

15. yes its weed haha. dont smoke the stems

16. [quote name='"jimcasio"']
    I joined to ask haha :)[/quote]

oh ight my bad if it came off a bit rough was just curious, im pretty new to welcome to grasscity message me if you need anything.

17. Nah, its cool man. And thanks for the help :)

18. So you gonna toke up or what :confused:

19. Its weed and Im actually feeling this reggie damn.

20. I got a weird vibe that OP is someones parent and he just found his sons stash.