So into this girl...Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dserge, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Okay so there is this really fine cashier that works with me and I noticed here while working so one day I just nutted up and went and talked to her. After a few days of feeling it out I got her number.

So I find out she is 21, works at the hospital also, lives alone and just got divorced.
    So we start talking and flirting, for a few weeks. Then we hangout and needless to say that night I never found my way home. I just ended up staying the night with her we made out and slept in the same bed. So later on she lets me know she is always talking to this guy who is going through a divorce and all this shit, then someone told me she doesnt date younger guys at all (I am 20, just turned it)... But she tells me I do have a chance and she likes me but she doesn't know what she wants etc etc. Now it has been like 2 months nearly since we first started talking but she still has shown no commitment or anything. So recently I started blowing her off a little bit and making her not so high priority and she gets kinda pissy and will actually walk up to me and try to get me to talk with her. If I don't show up to talk to her on my lunch break texts me asking me where I am and stuff like that.

Do you think the fact I am younger and do not make as much money as she does would prevent anything serious from happening?

So she won't commit to anything and admitted to talking to another guy.. Should I say fuck it and bail out for the most part or be that guy who keeps casting the line but she never bites?

I think if I back off of her almost entirely she will miss what we had..Actually I know she will miss it.

2. There's a reason she's divorced at 21 man. Seriously, fuck buddies should be as far as this goes because you cannot provide her with what she's looking for and she knows it. Which puts you in a very tight spot, regardless of how close you are.

I wouldn't get too many feelings for this chick. Heartless fucks and intimate text's are all that should be happening and if it ain't then your wasting her time and your wasting your time.

3. h_t _t _nd q__t _t

may I buy a vowel.

4. Fuck yeah, spoken like a true player of the game.

This is the kind of advice/re assurance to release my inner player.

5. Forget about her. She's playing games, she is just getting out of a sticky situation and doesn't want/need a new relationship to add to the stress.

If she's talking to other guys she's not serious and you should cut your loses now or gain a fuck buddy?

6. She told me she wasn't ready for sex...but honestly if she isn't getting it from me she is getting it from someone else lets be real...

But right after she told me that we talked about it and everything else...
    I know she would do it but she claims to be a "good girl".. meh fuck it im just gonna only talk to her when she talks to me at work.

7. If i were you i would be doing the whole funny guy routine. Make her laugh constantly and then shut her out except when your at work and eventually she'll wanna hang with you. Once that happens just turn it on and still do the funny guy routine while hitting on her, then bar, then her place, then fuck buddy achieved.

If she's getting it from somewhere else then being a dick isn't really gonna work out well. You need to let your personality shine.

8. Yeah I am a pretty good looking guy and can get most girls to want to hook up boyfriend or not so part of me just wants to say fuck this chick and move on.. My pride is worth more then some girl in my opinion...It is more like to bad so sad you had your chance.

9. I think you need two vowels

10. Sex will make her take you more seriously. If you can lay her well enough she'll wanna keep fuckin you. When she gets stressed or lonely....she'll call you. The power of a good dick is like a magnite to lonely,lost/confused pussy.

Once shes ensaired thats when you have the power to decide where YOU want it to go.

Use the force young one

[​IMG]