So in 4 hours...

Discussion in 'General' started by TankOne, Mar 6, 2009.

1. I've been saving up for about 8 years now for a good car. And in 4 hours, I'm going to get it. 09 Challenger r/t here I come. :hello::hello:

I'll be back with pics this afternoon. You all better be excitedd.

2. Mean bro. dunno what that's supposed to look like but it sounds mean haha.churr

3. Just like this one:
    [​IMG]

4. dude that beast looks like a beaut. Congrats.

I ride a mustang '87 :)

5. yeah bro that looks fucking mean..how much is it gonna set you back?

6. WHOA!!!!!

my favorite car, im jealous. Enjoy it man! :D

7. That car is sick!!

I have a thing for muscle cars :D

I want myself a 1976 Chevrolet Camaro (as seen in transformers)

8. Yep, thats the shit right there. Good-bye Charger, hellow Challenger.

Dont like the rims on that R/T though, looks like after market stuff.

9. hahaha no offense but the 87' mustang is probably the shittiest mustang ever...

10. My dad has a 67 Camaro that looks startlingly similar to the Challenger... Have fun with that car man, what color did you get?

11. Damnnnn! Niiice car! well done for saving for that long!

12. Nice ride, congrats.

13. Congrats man, thats awesome. Can't wait for the pics!

14. down payment has got to be a bitch for that car.. and especially the insurance uh oh thats going to be another 2,000 a month for full coverage lol... Have fun with that car man and be careful

15. I'd love to have one of the new Challengers. They are probably the best looking retro sports car out there right now.

If I did get one, I'd put a couple of racing Flowmasters on it and you'd be able to hear me coming from a mile away :D A Hemi with the right exhaust sounds fantastic.

Congrats! I'm sure you'll have a shit load of fun with it.

16. you getting the 6.1 or 5.7? Auto or 6-speed (not sure if they are making manual ones yet) Either way I'm sure you'll be pleased until you need gas and tires (from all those burn outs). Good luck with that. Chryslers aren't my thing, but you definitely could have done worse. WOO congrats on saving for so long. Good job!

17. im pretty sure dodge made the 09 challenger, unless im misunderstanding your post.

18. how much $$$ did you save a year

19. Dodge is Chrysler they are part of the same company, jeep is chrysler too.

Congrats on the car dude, I'm really jealous thats like my favorite car out right now, are you getting the SRT?

post pics

20. #20 Leapfrog, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    @ least someone supporting our car makers, hope you get an awesome deal! :)

Personaly I would not spend money on an object with a strongly depreciating value such as a new car...but that's just me.

Congrats on the new car, drive careful and enjoy your new ride!

On edit: Respect for paying cash for it! Good job!

:)