So im wondering what I should do about this girl..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wtfjusthappened, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Recently I was in a local retail store, and I happened upon a girl I knew in highschool. I didn't know her too well back then, but we talked a lot in school. I was a senior when she was a freshman, and now I have been out for almost 3 years. She is going to be a senior next year.

I can tell she's into me, she remembered my name after almost 3 years, and to be honest I barely remembered hers. In school she used to flirt with me a lot, but I had a girlfriend at the time so I didn't really go after her. Anyway she added me on facebook, and we have been talking quite a bit. She's cute, funny, hot and has a great personality.

So... on to my real question.

Should I even bother pursuing her? I mean im 20 and have been out of the whole highschool thing for some time now, and she's only 17 almost 18. Am I just asking for a world of complications? I mean one she is underage still, and two im not sure how much of a maturity gap there would be.

Any advice would be appreciative my fellow cannabis connosouirs.

2. don't waste your time man.

3. Did this make sense to anyone else?
    :confused_2:

4. Meaning we talked at school but aside from that we never hung out or got to know each other.

I don't see what's so hard to understand about that, aside from my shitty wording.

5. #5 Berzerker42500, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    Um,you didn't know her too well,but you talked to her a lot?

Sorry,bro that's like a major contradiction.

I'm not trying to be a dick either,so I will give my opinion on the OP.

Technically it's not illegal for you to get with her since there is a 3 year age gap that is allowed.Honestly,if you really like her,give it a try!Just take it slow so she doesn't develop feelings incase you need to abort the mission early on.

6. Ill admit it sounds likee an open contradiction man, but like I said I meant it differently. I didn't know her as well as say most of the people in my class, or close friends. So yeah I knew her but she wasn't like part of the group I hung with.

Thanks tho man. I think im just gonna see what developes. I kinda just hot out of a shitty relationship, so I don't wanna jump right back in, but there's somethin about this chick lol. I just know with highachool comes retarded drama, bit a plus would be at least im not there to have to deal with it Haha.

7. You trying to date this chick?

or just nail?

If its the first one...then its up to you, if you think she's dope enough for that.

If its the second one, why the fuck are you posting?! Smash that ;)

She's been waiting all of high school for your dick! give it to her!

8. Trust me bro id love to knail her, but running around knailing 17 year olds is a good way to get labeled a sex offender lol. I guess she does turn 18 in a few months tho...

I guess I could wait a few months Haha.

And about dating her, well it really depends on how mature she is lol. But you can't really tell that until the Shit hits the fan lol.

9. Nah bro,you should be good,I believe it's a 3 year difference that is still legal.For instance you being 20 and her being 17 is still legal,but if you were 21 and she were still 17 it'd be illegal.Check your state law though just to be sure,cause it could be different up there in Oregon.

10. Legal...illegal?

Look at the website we're on...does it really matter? ;)

11. hit it and quit it

if i were you, i'd be thinking the same thing. huge maturity difference

12. ^^^
    Yeah I remember highschool, and it wasn't the most mature part of my life, so im kind of sick of it lol.

Hit and quit would probably be best. But first I need to brush up on oregon law and make sure I wont become a "sex offender", which has some really bad connotations to it.

13. GO FOR IT.

i promise the sex will be great :):)

14. #15 wtfjusthappened, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    I was in a relationship most of highschool, so I never really got to be promiscuis back then, so as perverted as it sounds (come on 3 years isn't that bad), it would be a major turn on to fuck her. Lol

If it sounds any better I litterally just fucking turned 20. 4 days ago it wouldn't have sounded nearly as weird.

Fuck getting old and Shit. I feel like my life is just getting faster