So I'm tryin to adopt a couple of pit bulls. Check 'em out!

Discussion in 'General' started by IGotTheCottons, Mar 26, 2008.

1. This is the male. He's a Red-Nose ABPT. I like the 1st pic where he's standing up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the female. She's a Chocolate Pit Mix. She looks to have a bit of RN in her. Isn't she just gorgeous?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm waiting to hear back on an appointment to go meet Warren. He's going to be for me. I still have to contact the other place about CoCo. I'm thinking I'll do that tomorrow. She's going to be for my niece. She LOVES pits. She's been around them since she could walk, lol.

I hope everything turns out alright. :D

2. I would go with #2, but only because all of the dogs I have ever had are female. But both look nice.

3. spot and brownie.

4. # 1 is Warren, and #2 is CoCo

5. Definitely go with coco. Shes a cutie.

6. I'm trying to get both of them, actually. Warren would be for me, and CoCo would go to my 5 y/o niece.

7. Those are both really kick ass dogs!

8. Coco is freakin awesome

9. awesome lookin dogs man, hope you can get both

10. They look adorable! I love dogs.

11. i love them! so cute! i want one lol.

12. beautiful ass dogs

13. For real, I fuckin love pits. Hope it works out for ya :D

14. How about once I get them (assuming everything works out ok) I bring 'em up for a visit, and we can burn a couple down and chill w/the puppies, lol.

Thank man. They're my favorite breed. I've been browsing all the local shelters and shit, looking at the various pits they all had. It was such a hard decision, as there were so many awesome dogs available. The only thing that sucks is that Warren is like an hour+ drive away. Fuck it though. It's def. worth it.

I can't wait to see how big Warren gets. He's still really young, and he's already pretty nice sized. He's really great with other dogs, cats, ferrets, and children, so that's a BIG plus.

15. beautiful dogs..pits are so beautiful, i just wish all the negative stigma would go away..most dog attacks are the result of abuse, not breed.

im suprised your neices parents are cool with her having a pit, most parents freak out if they see a pit..

16. Don't you know pit bulls will eat your soul while your sleep and then feed on your dead, soulless carcass?

I mean, that's what the news keeps saying anyway, right? :p

I'm just messin'. I love pits personally. Someday when I have a place where I don't have to worry about all the fucked up 'breed restriction' shit, I plan to get one or two myself. :smoking:

17. Awesome dogs man. I hoped you get them, They're very beautiful. I wish I could get another dog now.

haha.

18. ^Agreed

Cottons: go for them both!

19. Good thing you don't live in my province of Ontario if you like pit bulls.

20. I would keep the male pit myself, but both of them are beautiful dogs.

The male is gonna have a nice sized head when hes grown I think.