Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I'm totally wasted from this MALE plant. wow....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JRLbookMyMonkey, Sep 10, 2011.

1. So earlier today I plucked this male plant that had just started getting pollen sacks all over it. Decided to try and make cannabutter.........So I'm half way into stirring the butter with the ground up male plant, and all of a sudden I'm feeling super baked. I guess inhaling the steam from the butter pot did it. I'd say I'm about as high as smoking a medium size joint. Nice relaxing body high and really strong head high. These edibles are gona be narcotic if just inhaling a bit of butter steam worked.

So to anyone who says males are useless, i urge you to grind them down and make edibles.:hello:

if anyone is wondering, the male was about 3 1/2 to 4 feet tall give or take.

2. What part of the plant did you grind up? The pollen sacks?

3. Cool, yeh males contain THC, not much but they will get you high, best to make hash with them though :)

4. I used the entire plant, then strained the butter through a mesh strainer. Waiting on the butter to harden in the fridge right now

5. Since the thc is in the butter, if you put the butter on toast/pasta or plain will it get you high?

6. Eww you should have just used the stem as a backscratcher

7. [quote name='"lcyStriker"']Since the thc is in the butter, if you put the butter on toast/pasta or plain will it get you high?[/quote]

No, not at all..

8. Of course it will. I'd much rather just have edibles though to pass out to friends

9. Eh figured it wouldn't hurt to throw it in there and get whatever i could out of it.

10. [quote name='"JRLbookMyMonkey"']

Eh figured it wouldn't hurt to throw it in there and get whatever i could out of it.[/quote]

I guess I usually make a salad with the male leaves. Mmm ceasar

11. Yuck . Grind them up and smoke them

12. [quote name='"JRLbookMyMonkey"']

Yuck . Grind them up and smoke them[/quote]

Have you ever smoked dried fanleaves? That's yuck, a salad is a salad

13. I made a the cookies this morning. 2 hours in and im totally wasted LOL. Male plants ftw

14. here we go again

15. I find your topics filled with wonder of such magnitude that I'm afraid doubts have been caste upon thyne believance

16. That's ok. I've been enjoying this high for 3+ hours now =)

17. Why do you keep saying wasted? Wasted is when your fucking drunk as hell

18. A lot of people will have a reaction to the pollen... usually allergic. Enjoy. :laughing:

19. really... you get that long of a high with edibles?? i enjoy my spliff (no bong, pipe or whatever, just spliff or phillies) but ive been considering to make cannabutter.... is it really worth it ..?

20. Cannabutter is totally worth it. Use the butter to make some cookies. Eat 2 cookies. Takes about 90 minutes to kick in, different than a smoke high, more of a relaxing body high. And it lasts for hours.

To the OP, No, u did not get high from the steam from stirring your butter.