Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I'm stuck with shwag...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SNiPerXP, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Ok I have 5-6 grams of shwag and was wondering if it would be worth it to just make BHO out of it? I've never done it before but this way it wouldn't be too much of a waste if I mess it up. I know it'd only come out with like .3-5g of the stuff, but I heard you only have to smoke like .01 to get high. Is this true?

2. If you don;t have much of a tolerance it'll definitely get you high from smoking.

3. BHO? please clarify

4. You mean smoke the shwag? No, I have quite a tolerance and had to smoke like 2 bowls of this to get a little high.

Butane Honey Oil...

5. make a homeade lightbulb vaporizor....then vape it, get all the possible THC out, smoke like 2 bowls worth in the vape, then the reaming brown/black ash stuff from the vape...smoke it. It's like resin, that way....you get tons, and if not, vape another bowls worth.......you'll prob be blizted by then.

6. Honestly, if you ground it up very finely, and simmered in oil for awhile you could easily get 12 cookies out of 6 grams. I can get 40+ extremely potent cookies out of 28 grams so it's easily possible.

7. And I would have to eat how many cookies to get high?

8. just eat them all and me super duper high

9. #9 HoosierIVXX, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2009
    Just one. And you will get very very high.

Buy a bag of cookie pre-mix from the store that requires oil.

Pour the amount of oil that it requires x1.5 into a small saucepa, add your finely ground herb and simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours. If it stinks to high hell, you're doing it right.

Once you're done, filter out all the weed outta the oil with cheesecloth, or a coffee filter, and add the now clean oil to your mix.

Make 12 large cookies and voila.

I promise you won't be disappointed.

10. Make hash, sell it for twice and much as you paid for it, then buy some dank.

11. I've tried making cannabis capsules before doing this however I used a slow cooker and butter. That didn't really work. But would I need pick out the seeds and stem or would it be fine since I'm straining the junk anyways. Also, would it be ok if I used 5g's instead of 6?

12. Im guessing here so dont quote me but it seems that stems would be OK but seeds wouldnt.

13. Doesn't really matter. Picking the seeds out of a ton of mids is a real bitch, so I usually leave em in while it cooks. As long as you strain that shit out.

5g should be fine.

14. There be no talk of dealing here sir.

15. And we're both talking about using shwag, yes?

This is a good point.

16. Yes. I only cook with shitty weed, I find everything else to be a waste of great weed you should use for smoking :smoking:

17. I like your logic.