So I'm seeing this girl - should I tell her that I'm

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NFloyd2357, May 26, 2010.

1. you could be like it's been so long you could almost say it's like my first time :p

2. she said "ok, so ummm... never?" and i said "ok, well again, what if i said yea?" and she said "id probably pity fuck you" and i saw "awww geee, thanks... well in that case i should just say i never have for the hell of it" i think im gonna have to cave right now

3. dude honestly I think she wants you to say somethin, girls like when guys are straightforward. You be the one to tell HER that you want it. but honestly in this position If you follow my advice and say somethin like, how about you break my streak , then you won't ever be able to tell her. until a long time down the road when she forgets about the conversation. you dig what im sayin? sounds like shes fishin and wants you to grab the bait. just be brave , you'll be in the same position if she shoots it down. She wont though man i think this girl wants your wiener in and around her vagina.

EDIT: disregard this as the story has now changed

4. yea man sounds like you are found out. maybe see if she wants to hang out lol. it is friday night isn't it?

5. annnnndddddd, she knows... lets see how this plays out. didnt know this girl was a goddamn detective lol

6. we have plans to hang tomorrow, so... i dno again, lets see how this plays out

7. lets see how this plays out

8. #88 NFloyd2357, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    well basically we're jus talkin now and she's saying she's glad i told her, etc since its something nobody else knows about me (that was the damn game that screwed me lol)

annnnnd, like i put/thought in one of my first posts - she was pretty sure of it the whole time

9. your gonna get laid tomorrow!!!!!!!!

congrats man, and most importantly enjoi!

+rep if i can

10. Dude just fuck her, then you don't have to tell her cause you're not anymore :hello:.

11. lol we'll see - just hopin its not awkward seeing her after our last conversation was about how i'm a virgin haha - should be all good tho

12. GOOD LUCK BRO

let us know how this plays out for you.

ps-you might wanna wack it before you go to hang out so you dont finish to quick

13. If you feel like you're gonna bust too early, pull out and go down on her. then youll go much longer and she will want it much more often

14. lol i think i'm all set - she's sayin all the good stuff, like how theres so much to learn, how she's a freak in bed, etc etc - only problem is both my parents dont want us sleeping at either of their houses... looks like its either the beach, or just coming home mad late and letting my mom get pissed in the am - i hate how their suchh pruuuudddessss - my moms like ''i didnt even sleep in the same bed with your dad when we were engaged" - such b/s, it was the fuckin 70s

15. ha good job bro, you're fa sho getting laid!!!!

16. lol, she's probably expecting me to blow a gasket early - if so, no worries, we'll just do a second run... though lasting 30 seconds would kinda suck haha

hope so, if not though in the very near future... unless i somehow fuck up royally

17. Dude she sounds awesome

18. Id jerk the day you know your gonna get laid, about an hour before you get laid if possible. When I lost my v card I lasted a whole 5 minutes because the girl was fine as hell and i had everything so built up in my mind I just couldnt help it. If you jerk then fuck for ur first time u should last atleast 10 which will atleast keep her satisfied. Then on round 2, wear her out.

;)

19. Dude, you better give an update soon. I just read this whole thread! GOOD LUCK!

20. if she truly likes you she wont care and im sure if i was a girl i would be like oh i can be his mentor and show him the way i like it to be done haha that may sound a lil weird but u catch my drift