So I'm seeing this girl - should I tell her that I'm

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NFloyd2357, May 26, 2010.

1. I believe you should tell her, I'm sure she's not going to go beserk and dump you. If she likes you this much I'm sure she likes you for you not for you.

2. the details are the sweetest, but the image is the strongest

3. I def agree with SimplyLemon,
    just tell her whats the worst thing that could happen?

4. You should just POUND THAT SHIT, SON!

• Like Like x 1

5. Don't worry man I'm in almost the exact same situation myself. I'm 20 and still a virgin and just recently started talking to a girl who i've known now for about a year. I had the opportunity a couple months ago and didnt go for it either, but now we've been talking alot more. She really seems to dig me so I'm thinking about going for it. We're hanging out at some point this weekend and I'm gonna see what happens. I was debating over the issue of bringing it up or not but i figured that she's a pretty cool and open girl, so I don't think it'll be that big of deal to her.

Not trying to take away from your predicament, just letting you know you ain't the only one out there facing this problem lol. Actually, from all your other posts, I think you sound like me in a couple of ways. Nice to know I'm not the only 'nice guy' still out there lol.

Anyway, good luck man :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  6. dude bone her then tell her after so its not awkward while you are doing it.

7. I'm a virgin, and personally if i was in your position i would tell her. but make a joke out of it.

"you know when its like your first time riding superman and you think its going to be GREAT, and when you do, it turns out to be quick and horrible ride, yah im a virgin." :cool:

actually scratch that, ima use it whenever that time comes

atleast prepare her for the quickie first time

8. Comes down to trust-If youre going to be with her, you should tell her and it will be that much better....dont play head games..waste of time.
    If she reacts badly from that, zip that dick up and say bye

9. Tell her when you are within moments before having sex, no need to tell her before that point. (and if you know when you might be getting lucky, jerk off earlier in the day. You'll thank yourself later)

10. Just tell her at any time, if she is cool (and you are with her she better be cool) she will understand. Just imagine if the situation was reversed (you are experienced and going out with an older girl), do you think you would care if she was a virgin?

Honestly our culture is so stupid when it comes to virginity, most people would not think less of someone who is a virgin but somehow the douche bags managed to ruin it for everyone.

11. I don't know at what point virginity became embarrasing but I guess it has. Don't even think about the fact that you've never done it before and you won't be as nervous. You said you were waiting for a girl that you actually like so having sex with her should be a beautiful thing especially since it's your first.

On a side note, when you're on the verge of coming, scream out "I have AIDS".

• Like Like x 1

12. haha, yea, i'd like to, but i usually stay over her house which is far away... so there won't really be anywhere/anytime to do that lol - all i can picture is the scene from 'Grandma's Boy,' "I'm sorry! I can't stop coming, I'm sorry! It feels so good!!!!" lol

lmfao +rep - Aids Rodeo!!!!!

anyways, yea i mean, i'm just gonna play it by ear n see what happens - i have a feeling conversation may take us that way and ill just tell her, so long as i can think of a good way of putting it... if not, eh, fuck it... literally... and metaphorically

13. i didnt read anyoen elses replys, just the main thing.

i lost my virginity to a fuckin SMOKING hot broad, BECAUSE i told her i was a virgin.
    she was like.. who have you fucked?
    i coulda lied easily, id fucked AROUND with many girls before...
    but i was like
    "im a virgin.."
    andddd she was like

"PPERFECT"

fucked for like 2 hours. i was hammered outta my skullll son

14. Dunno if it's already been said, but tell her you're a virg while you're fuckin her...like right when you first slide yo dick in and that first beautiful feeling she'll get from feeling yo dick slide in. Then at that point she won't care, But she'll still know, and grade you on a curve.

15. Haha I was in the exact same situation as you a few months ago man. We went to go do it for the first time and she said "you're a virgin aren't you"

Just don't say shit until afterward. She'll probably figure it out anyways.

16. idk its not really a big deal forreal...

when the moment comes and shes about to sit on your cock, just be like "ya this is the first time ive done this"

its not liek shes gonna be like "OMG" and put on her clothes and leave lol

just try not to bust in 10 seconds.

17. tell her dude. i was in the same situation you were but i bit younger (so was she) and its probably better that she knows, its awkward the first time.. after awhile you get the hang of it haha she told me i was a quick learner.

its shame she has been the only one and the only one i want, we are no longer together :(

18. Honestly, I dont think you should tell her....

If you tell her ur 21 and have never put the beef in the taco, she may think that U think shes "the one" which could freak her the fuck out

If u like her, just dont even say anything, and if shit seems awkward after you go bump uglies, u should fess up, but if shes feeling it i dont think that its a big deal to bring up, plus you get an excuse if you are lame in the sack cause ur a virgin, and can use that as an excuse

win/win

19. Exactly my point. Losing ur virginity may not seem like a big deal at the time, but there is definitely some sort of attachment that goes along with it, which could freak the girl out

That sucks my dog pawlywog, u just gotta look at it like fishing

the more hooks u bait, the higher probabilty of finding that perfect fish

But if u catch no fish, at least ur a master-baiter..... haaaaaaa

20. just tell her, if she thinks you're weird or changes her ideas then she obviously isn't a decent girl, think of it as a test.