So... im pretty stoked!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by xanaxtc, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Just ordered my Arizer extreme Q on amazon with over night shipping, never owned a vape before so im pretty pumped!

2. ordering mine tonight too woohooooo!

3. Neat. Post back with your impressions. It's so fun to experiment and find your temp and method of choice, baked no matter what, haha.

If you are like me and hate breathing smoke, be prepared to have your entire toking career change.

4. The suspense is killing me, should be here within the next couple hours.

5. So i finally got it, but im having trouble figuring out how to use it properly...

6. How so? We can help.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07mIhuyDdTY"]Elbow pack vid[/ame]

7. So i was having troubles earlier, but i think that could have been cause it was my first time using it and i was surrounded by friends pressuring me lol. I just packed an elbow and decided to take a whack at the balloon, and holy fuck. I packed like, an average bowls worth in there and it filled the bag, i got a solid 5-6 rips out of it, and im tore up right now. I can definitely see myself using this thing everyday!

Shitty picture, just an awesome looking little vape.

[​IMG]

8. How do you counter gravity when you pack it in the elbow. In this video the guy showed that he is packing it on the bottom of the elbow screen (screen is above the herb) and I mean is the herb levitating or something lol :D. Or do you remove that little piece (part of the elbow) and put it on the other side of the screen so that the screen is below the herb and put back the piece so that the elbow is as shown in the video? I hope I make sense.

9. i got a vape yesterday i fucken love it i was baked af

10. No, you just lightly pack the weed into the elbow and put it in as shown upside down. It doesn't fall out unless you just pour the material in and don't gently push it into place with your finger. I thought the same thing when I got it, but you'll see the friction and stickiness of the plant will hold it in place.

I've never had the pot fall, but even if it did, you have the screen at the bottom of the cyclone bowl to catch it before it falls into the heater.

11. Yeah the bud will stick into the elbow. If you are really worried you can always suck through the whip while attaching to the cyclone bowl.