So i'm pretty fucking blazed and i need help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Devastator31, Aug 7, 2008.

1. So me and my friends are super high and we're looking around the net and we've come across some "legal bud" sites and either I'm really really high,

or they sound pretty legit.

Has anyone ever used these sites?
    or is the Fbi watching me right now? :(

2. Its not real 'bud' its random herbs that they throw together for marketing to people like you. There is however, a herb mixture called spice gold or something, i forget. But apparently its similar to a weed high. :wave:

3. nah man dont buy that shit, just get weed. my buddy bought that shit before and it tasted nasty and was very harsh. its ok to mix with weed i guess, but waste of money imo:smoke:

4. Spice Gold and Spice Diamond are the only ones worth the money. The rest won't do anything.

I've only tried Spice Gold, but Spice Diamond is supposed to be even more powerful. Spice Gold is about equivalent to mids. So I guess Spice Diamond would be like headies.

Be careful what site you get it from though. ebay is probably the safest. I get mine through a friend so I don't have to worry about all that.

5. no no no no no no no no n no no no no no no no no no no no no

6. Spice Gold, or Diamond are both legit, and both good, I wouldn't say either are like weed though to be honest, diamond is a more intense version of gold, but Spice is a legitimate high in its own right, you've really got to try it for yourself though, me trying to explain what the high is like to you, would be like you trying to explain what a weed high is like, to someone that hasn't tried it, you just can't really express it in words.

I've heard Chillin XXX is also legitimate, but I've not tried that one, so I can't vouch for it.

Definitely give Spice a ride though, if you've got the spare cash lying around to blow on it.

7. ..........no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, GOD NO

what he said