So Im new to this forum, and Im high af

Discussion in 'General' started by Fezz123, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I'm new to gc, and I'm high af, what are some fun things I should do?

2. Drink beer and masturbate....?

3. Wipe your boogers on people's stuff

4. Fun stuff to do? Tell us a bit about yourself. You know, like how old you are, where you're from and stuff :)

5. Get out of here you dirty stoner!

6. Some times I just pick it roll it up and flick it haha sometimes you lose track of the trajectory of the booger so you just listen to see if can hear it hit something, there's this mirror that I usually aim for and one day my gf went and looked in the mirror and said oi! gorilla! Have you been flicking your bogies you tramp? I actually shit a brick laughing, but she then made me remove it...still fun tho

7. That's not very fucking hygienic.

8. For who? I don't think she picks them off to eat them she may do tho I'm unsure

9. For everybody. That's whack bruh.
    Fucking nasty.

10. #10 gorilla grower, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2015

What's whack is your lack of humour, so longs nobody eats them you should be fine,

11. mind repeating the question? even my scrollbars are fucked up

12. I threw up a little in my mouth.

13. Now that's gross, did you swollow it or spit it out in your lap? or maybe you said it as a joke like im doing? I would have though a load of stoners would have got the joke and laughed instead of being sick all over them selves

14. What's whack is your lack of humour, so longs nobody eats them you should be fine,
    </blockquote>
    Everybody on GC knows i'm the only funny one.

15. Do they? I didn't,